• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding a pre approved offer

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a pre approved offer of kotak indigo credit card from kotak bank but I do not want this card as i have sbi cashback credit card which gives 5% on all spends and this card only gives 6% on indigo flight with an annual fee of ₹2500 if it's a XL VARIENT. Instead I would love to take LTF league credit card. So can anyone guide me how can I get league credit card LTF? and if the process is about mailing then pls mention email id. Thanks in advance 👍 IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I have a pre approved offer of kotak indigo credit card from kotak bank but I do not want this card as i have sbi cashback credit card which gives 5% on all spends and this card only gives 6% on indigo flight with an annual fee of ₹2500 if it's a XL VARIENT. Instead I would love to take LTF league credit card. So can anyone guide me how can I get league credit card LTF? and if the process is about mailing then pls mention email id. Thanks in advance 👍 IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg
Can you tell me your account variant and how many months old

Bob78900

TF Premier
My friend also have the offer of league platinum but it says pre qualified instead of he dont have any income and also don't have any credit score should he apply for it?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My friend also have the offer of league platinum but it says pre qualified instead of he dont have any income and also don't have any credit score should he apply for it?
If he doesn't have credit score then he must apply if he gets that card by chance then it will be a win and if he doesn't then also there is no loss in it.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I have got Same offer.
If you click on the banner in Mobile App kotak league Would not be visible

But I have applied via Kotak Website for League CC which LTF.

Initiate Application of League CC via Kotak Website, after authentication you will see the Joining and Annual Fee if it is zero then go head.
If you are able to complete the process then complete the full process otherwise leave it in Mid.

Soon a Kotak representative will call you to process the Application and you Wil get it in next 7days

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have got Same offer.
But I have applied via Kotak Website for League CC which LTF.

Initiate Application of League CC via Kotak Website, after authentication you will see the Joining and Annual Fee if it is zero then go head.
If you are able to complete the process then complete the full process otherwise leave it in Mid.

Soon a Kotak representative will call you to process the Application and you Wil get it in next 7days
So they will do a hard enquiry, right? @VISHESH_BANSAL

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Ok I will apply iocl credit card as my fuel spends are one of the major part of my monthly spends and it also enabled for upi transactions.
I did the same mistake.
At that time IOCL is not available .

After few weeks IOCL was available as FYF. And due to UPI feature, annual fee will get reversed as 50k spends will be easily achieved for fee reversal.

Now I am regretting.

I forgot to mention to go with IOCL but it will be chargeable as of now.
Either wait for LTF or FYF /Apply League which is LTF for everyone

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the same mistake.
At that time IOCL is not available .

After few weeks IOCL was available as FYF. And due to UPI feature, annual fee will get reversed as 50k spends will be easily achieved for fee reversal.

Now I am regretting.

I forgot to mention to go with IOCL but it will be chargeable as of now.
Either wait for LTF or FYF /Apply League which is LTF for everyone
Transaction worth 50,000 in a year for fee reversal is nothing compared to my spends. My fuel spends is much more than 50,000.