• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Pre-approved LTF issue/scam.

Chimera-san

TF Select
Recently got call from Kotak bank where I hold a 811 account telling me I have pre-approved LTF Kotak Myntra card, I asked for other card, they said only Kotak Biz and Myntra available as pre-approved. Applied through them without any income docs and got approved within 2 days, no VKYC, etc was required.

Got the card with 2.25L Limit, and can see nothing is yet charged in my card.

To confirm if the CC is LTF or not, mailed the Customer care, got some vague answer of being Paid.
Here is the response from Kotak,

1702402001301.png

I have no other Kotak card, and this card has the highest limit compared to my other cards, should I close it or not.
Need advice and Suggestions.

Hitarth

TF Buzz
Keep trying, you have nothing too loose... unless you want to compromise on League CC which is LTF currently (visa one costs 499, pretty basic)
Yes you are right. I got call today and they are saying that we can only offer you kotak league platinum rupay.

So I said no for it and now they are again saying let me check one more time and will let you know. Even for current kotak Myntra the credit limit is decreased from 3.8L to 1L. And they also don't know how it decreased.

leonneel

TF Premier
Yes you are right. I got call today and they are saying that we can only offer you kotak league platinum rupay.

So I said no for it and now they are again saying let me check one more time and will let you know. Even for current kotak Myntra the credit limit is decreased from 3.8L to 1L. And they also don't know how it decreased.
Really? Mine kotak Myntra limit 3.2L but now still the same..no limit decreased

Hitarth

TF Buzz
Try asking for any other Kotak card as LTF. Else, ask for compensation for the trauma you had suffered due to mis-selling & fraud from bank side. Its obviously not error as they claim.

Say that you are not interested in League.
I told them that I'm not interested in league credit card, after that I got this email reply

MrJJ

TF Premier
Yes.
In Kotak separate cards, separate independent limits.
One card's usage doesn't affect other.
Want to correct myself, I have 2 Kotak cards one Visa and one Rupay card. In the app and everywhere else it shows separate limits for both. Even after transactions I get SMS with separate limit. In the statements it shows separate limits.

Yesterday I did a transaction and it was declined. I tried again and it declined again. I called customer care, they said that the transaction amount was more than the limit remaining. I told them about the remaining limit I see in the app. They said that the card was issued under shared limit with the primary card and both cards share same credit limit.

So better check with customer care about your card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Want to correct myself, I have 2 Kotak cards one Visa and one Rupay card. In the app and everywhere else it shows separate limits for both. Even after transactions I get SMS with separate limit. In the statements it shows separate limits.

Yesterday I did a transaction and it was declined. I tried again and it declined again. I called customer care, they said that the transaction amount was more than the limit remaining. I told them about the remaining limit I see in the app. They said that the card was issued under shared limit with the primary card and both cards share same credit limit.

So better check with customer care about your card.
This was what I suspected before.
Do you have Myntra in visa and Rupay versions? Or two different cards?