New profile posts

ICICI Sapphiro LTF
Yesterday i received a call from icici where they informed me that i am pre approved for Sapphiro LTF card based on my existing icici card.
(Apay/Platinum= 3 Lac Limit)
and i said yes i want it, she verified my name only and processed. no otp . Is this a genuine call?
Got a very exclusive Card Upgrade Offer from Standard Chartered Bank , to upgrade my Smart Card to Smart Card 🌝💀
I previously had a Netflix subscription that I last used in May 2023. When I tried to restart my membership, Netflix said my email address didn't exist, so I had to sign up again. I'm on the 649 plan – will the 4-way screen split still work if two of my friends live 3-4 km away from me?
Reactions: DocFixIt
Riya
Riya
Netflix has recently started storing the IP address of the devices so that a new device cannot login using same ID-pwd... cunning move to discourage sharing
sheru
sheru
Interestingly, still working for me. I thought it would not.
We're 5 friends sharing one login. Each friend is in different country right now. And on multiple screens.
India (me), Aus, Italy, Denmark, UK.
Shrinit Padwal
Shrinit Padwal
Same, works for me as well - when all of us are using just mobile phones, if you login via TV, Netflix creates a household profile and then connect to wifi shenanigans we need to do. Currently we 4 are in different locations using on mobile, and it works still.
Does yes Bank got two Elite cards.Elite+ and Elite?i see an upgrade offer for my select card to Elite plus. previously i got an offer to upgrade to Elite.now it's showing Elite +
Are you guys able to use hdfc billpay+easyshop platinum method to pay CC bills? Been constantly failing for me since a month.
Sometimes HDFC surprises you. Given 250 points redemption request today at 4.38 PM and its cashback got credited at 6.05 PM, like within 2 hrs only.
Happy Holi TFC’ians!!

1711366654308.jpeg
techt
techt
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Bollywood GIF
DocFixIt
DocFixIt
techt
techt
Regular meals. Holi is not a big celebration in south.
Happy Holi To All TFCians
Kotak bank cc limit increase but I can’t find check option for term n condition. IMG_7402.jpeg
I just closed my ICICI Coral Rupay Credit card. I wasn't using it at all, not even once after getting it. Plus, I already have Amazon Pay and Sapphiro, which cover all my needs. One less card means one more point of peace.
Read Point F ... Now the question is , how can amex devalue their Gold Collection Vouchers without a notice of 30 days .
Axis knows this and follows this ... But amex ..!?
1711043604890.png
  • Hehe
Reactions: iNokia and DocFixIt
techt
techt
They have autonomous in some sense due to less customer base
Amex is axing minorities.
C
Calm Radiance
(1/2) )still they (amex) should've informed their customers and gave them 30 days before applying the change immediately. Pathetic move by Amex.
SFB like AU bank also has mailed stating the exclusions applicable from April 2024.
Just a side thought - instead of devaluing the card altogether, they must stop giving the cards itself and bank must not giveaway cards just like cup of tea.
C
Calm Radiance
(2/2) Saw a post in reddit where different people were paying rent of 6 lakhs/ month; 2 lakhs/ month using his/her personal credit card, bank must ask their salary slip/ ITR if found guilty these people should be banned permanently from getting a loan/ credit card from any finance institution.
Such people are like cancer to genuine card holders.
Our community is for finance-related news and discussions. For other related discussions, kindly direct message or chat in the group. This isn’t Facebook or Twitter, where you can post news from all around the world.
Jai HDFC ..JAI SC.. all of the sudden feeling like calling HDFC RM and asking sorry :p :p @S S V