• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Pre-Approved Offer

Prithi

TF Buzz
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?

Solution
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?
Same... Today I also got pre approved league platinum card offer on kotak app...as I'm an 811 user

But I applied from cash Karo app....it goes to kotak page...

They did not asked anything.... Just my mobile number and date of birth... And card delivery address...

I think it's visa card only.... But no issue...we can get rupay kotak virtual card easily...

friends2b11

TF Select
That the only Kotak card you have?
you can call kotak and tell them you want to close it, they could connect your card retention officer and you can tell him you do not like the reward rate and if that card is converted to Myntra rupay I'll keep it.
(They will tell you your card is in rupay network and myntra kotak is visa once so they can't you remind them that mytra card is also available in rupay network)
15 days back i got kotak league visa pre approved & just 2 days back i got kotak Rupay UPI CC.How can i get kotak myntra rupay CC ? I am not getting any "apply now" option from myntra website.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Your league is on Visa Network, right?

Yes Korak do charge for LE.
I am getting option for apply Myntra rupay card but I have doubt on January 12,2024 my kotak iocl rupay pre approved card was declined.
I got a call from kotak credit card cc on Jan 8, 2024 for rupay iocl card and I applied but after two days it declined.

Should I apply kotak Myntra or wait for more?
What's the cooling period in Kotak?

#aniket

TF Ace
I am getting option for apply Myntra rupay card but I have doubt on January 12,2024 my kotak iocl rupay pre approved card was declined.
I got a call from kotak credit card cc on Jan 8, 2024 for rupay iocl card and I applied but after two days it declined.

You should wait then.

As per their executives and RD, one can apply only after 6 months, when the card is closed.

Don't know about the rejection cooling period.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

3 month
I got on 23 dec .approved 29 dec

Again' applied on 23 March
Approved on 24

Count 90 days

This is for if ur 1st card got approved

Just check if new application number is generated or not

varun__goel_

TF Legend

90 days ..