• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak platinum league pre approved offer help

kk_18

TF Buzz
Screenshot_20230721_151854_Gmail.jpg Hello!
I received this mail today regarding platinum league card. Is this a genuine pre approved offer because it's not showing in my kotak app or WhatsApp banking.
It has been almost a week since I opened my account. Today I was getting calls from kotak bank but wasn't able to pickup so I thought better to ask someone before proceeding with this.
I don't any unnecessary enquiries already have more than 10 in this year till now
Thank you!

kk_18

TF Buzz
Kotak uses the term 'Pre-approved' quite loosely 🤣. It's actually 'Pre-qualified.' If you genuinely need the card, then only apply; otherwise, you should skip it as there will be a CIBIL inquiry. 😂
Okay thank you I'll wait for pre approved offer only. No requirement for this card right now

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_20230721_151854_Gmail.jpg Hello!
I received this mail today regarding platinum league card. Is this a genuine pre approved offer because it's not showing in my kotak app or WhatsApp banking.
It has been almost a week since I opened my account. Today I was getting calls from kotak bank but wasn't able to pickup so I thought better to ask someone before proceeding with this.
I don't any unnecessary enquiries already have more than 10 in this year till now
Thank you!
This is pre-approved bro 💯 ! Apply & you “will be approved” unless you’ve had recent late payments / defaults in your CIBIL or have a score less than “740” !

If you’ve doubts to what I’m saying, go visit the branch & they will say the same & apply for you. Kotak is giving unsecured credit (lCC / PL / CDL etc) easier than ever before ! Another thing with Kotak is they do soft enquiries in CIBIL & increase your limit almost every 6-9 months !

Never trust Kotak net banking or the app but always trust their emails ! I’ve been their customer for almost 10 years now & PRIVY for 6 years ! You will be most certainly approved, if you want to take the card & is happy with the limit that is !

kk_18

TF Buzz
This is pre-approved bro 💯 ! Apply & you “will be approved” unless you’ve had recent late payments / defaults in your CIBIL or have a score less than “740” !

If you’ve doubts to what I’m saying, go visit the branch & they will say the same & apply for you. Kotak is giving unsecured credit (lCC / PL / CDL etc) easier than ever before ! Another thing with Kotak is they do soft enquiries in CIBIL & increase your limit almost every 6-9 months !

Never trust Kotak net banking or the app but always trust their emails ! I’ve been their customer for almost 10 years now & PRIVY for 6 years ! You will be most certainly approved, if you want to take the card & is happy with the limit that is !
Thank you!
I have been trying to apply online or through app from past 15 days but application just keeps loading on retrieving data. I got multiple call from kotak credit card department but none of them mentioned that I have a pre approved offer for kotak league they told me you have offer for 811 credit card.
I'll go to branch and apply from them only.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Thank you!
I have been trying to apply online or through app from past 15 days but application just keeps loading on retrieving data. I got multiple call from kotak credit card department but none of them mentioned that I have a pre approved offer for kotak league they told me you have offer for 811 credit card.
I'll go to branch and apply from them only.
What happened next?

kk_18

TF Buzz
What happened next?
I went to branch they also had the same issue page was not loading with my CRN no. They called credit card back end team also but again same issue was there he told me he will call me after issue is resolved. All this happened yesterday. Today I got a call from another branch they asked me if you applied for credit card i told him all these things he told me that your application is loading on my side so if you want I can try I was skeptical about this but he told me you have pre approved for rupay variant of kotak league card so i gave him all the details and gave consent through the link. He told me that there will be no cibil hit and card will be approved but let's see what happens. He said he will come for kyc but i was busy today so told him I will give you a call when I get free mostly I'll call him on Monday. I am giving my last try for kotak card, already got 3 cibil hits unnecessarily because of shady agents.

Tejo

TF Legend
Today I got a call from another branch they asked me if you applied for credit card i told him all these things he told me that your application is loading on my side so if you want I can try I was skeptical about this but he told me you have pre approved for rupay variant of kotak league card so i gave him all the details and gave consent through the link.
So that x person from other branch called you ?

Ananthu113

TF Buzz

bro im getting text message (not in email and whatsapp) saying "Dear customer get up to 8 pvr tickets, credit limit Rs 20000 on your lifetime free preapproved kotak league credit card. 1.kmbl.in/kkcYM3Y3li9e. T&C" should i go for it? WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 4.54.53 PM.jpeg

Tejo

TF Legend
bro im getting text message (not in email and whatsapp) saying "Dear customer get up to 8 pvr tickets, credit limit Rs 20000 on your lifetime free preapproved kotak league credit card. 1.kmbl.in/kkcYM3Y3li9e. T&C" should i go for it? WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 4.54.53 PM.jpeg
While applying it will show pre-approved ... before submitting the application.

If cibil is fine, your application will be approved in 24 hours

kk_18

TF Buzz
Yes you can go for it. You'll be getting calls and emails now you can check for the offer in kotak app also under loan and card offers. You can wait for higher limit also Previously I was getting higher limit after some time I applied through customer care that time my limit was low but couldn't do anything

Ananthu113

TF Buzz
While applying it will show pre-approved ... before submitting the application.

If cibil is fine, your application will be approved in 24 hours
btw i'm 20yo (should i wait for 21, i will be 21 after 15 days) and i'm having a credit history of 1y11m and my current cibil score is 767 and i'm also holding an hdfc credit card.

Last edited:

Ananthu113

TF Buzz
Yes you can go for it. You'll be getting calls and emails now you can check for the offer in kotak app also under loan and card offers. You can wait for higher limit also Previously I was getting higher limit after some time I applied through customer care that time my limit was low but couldn't do anything
how many months should i wait?