• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Platinum LTF to Mojo FYF Upgrade Offer

I am regularly getting an upgrade offer to Mojo fyf-renewal fees 1000+ gst from ltf league. Anyone upgraded the same and will be able to share the experience? Will be grateful to any member kind enough to suggest should I go for the upgrade or not! kotak league card rarely used..retained only for specific kotak offers. I'm in dillema whether to upgrade ltf card to Mojo or not for which I may have to pay annual fees if the bank refuses to make it ltf later. 2.5 points/100 online + 2 lounges/quarter looks enticing though! Also been offered kotak virtual upi card ltf.Can the rupay virtual card be used for kotak offers? If yes, then should I first take the upi card & then upgrade the league to mojo? Confused 🤯 Any help before march end will be much appreciated!

I had Kotak League credit card and was getting Mojo FYF offer from last 3-4 months. Raised card closer request and without any negotiation got Zen card as LTF from retention team.
But that's the gamble I'm afraid to take! Zen also offered to me but its chargable. What if I try to bluff them with closure request, and they do close rather than offering ltf on upgraded card...as it is I've hardly used the league card!!