• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Platinum LTF to Mojo FYF Upgrade Offer

I am regularly getting an upgrade offer to Mojo fyf-renewal fees 1000+ gst from ltf league. Anyone upgraded the same and will be able to share the experience? Will be grateful to any member kind enough to suggest should I go for the upgrade or not! kotak league card rarely used..retained only for specific kotak offers. I'm in dillema whether to upgrade ltf card to Mojo or not for which I may have to pay annual fees if the bank refuses to make it ltf later. 2.5 points/100 online + 2 lounges/quarter looks enticing though! Also been offered kotak virtual upi card ltf.Can the rupay virtual card be used for kotak offers? If yes, then should I first take the upi card & then upgrade the league to mojo? Confused 🤯 Any help before march end will be much appreciated!

I have cards with axis, sbi, apay,idfc etc and league platinum. On myntra app they've put me on waiting for the card. Any idea about mojo card...is it worth upgrading or should I let it pass?

Gaara

TF Ace
Card Name

Kotak League LTF

Mojo FYF

Reward value
Confusion 😂
0.8% on
Special Categories are Travel Agencies & Tour Operators | Package Tour Operators | Airlines and Air Carriers | Electric Sales | Durable Goods | Departmental Stores

0.4% on all other spends
Online: 2.5 rewards = 0.6%
Offline: 1 reward = 0.25%

1 Mojo point = Rs. 0.25
  • You can also redeem each Mojo point at a value of Re. 0.40p against your outstanding statement by calling our customer contact centre and raising a service request for the same. Minimum 2500 Mojo points are required for redemption through customer contact centre
Milestone Feature
Spend Rs. 1, 25,000 every 6 months and get 4 free PVR tickets or 10000 reward points
Spends of Rs. 75,000 - 2500 points Quarterly( for the 1st year only)

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Don't take it, I have paid mojo. Tried my best till PNO level but could not convert it to LTF.
BTW I am privy league customer, surprisingly I have kotak white LTF. Just keeping mojo since I don't have any other rupay card.
If you already have rupay card, don't do for it. The cards works only in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore lounges.

vine

TF Premier
What all the other cards you own?

Don’t be frustrated, chill. If you want to take a paid card from Kotak, go with the “Myntra Kotak card.” Straight 1.25% cash back on spending and 1.25% cash back on UPI spends over 2K.
Is it 1.25% cashback on *all* spends?

Thanks for finding & sharing the chart 🙏 I have sbi cashback card. The only catch with mojo was fyf, with a possibility of getting it converted to ltf afterwards. But the chart shows its not much of an upgrade!! Thank you buddy.

Gaara

TF Ace
Myntra kotak card offers 2.25% total benefit on a Rs. 50,000 spent in a Quarter, surpassing the Axis Ace card. 🌟

50K base spend - 1.25% = 625

reaching milestone of 50k in a Quarter 2 PVR tickets.

Complimentary PVR Tickets 250*2 = 500

Total: 1125 (2.25%) on 50K spend in a quarter.

Don't take it, I have paid mojo. Tried my best till PNO level but could not convert it to LTF.
BTW I am privy league customer, surprisingly I have kotak white LTF. Just keeping mojo since I don't have any other rupay card.
If you already have rupay card, don't do for it. The cards works only in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore lounges.
Thanks for providing first hand experience feedback. Decided to pass the offer. Will wait for myntra card & will apply for the virtual rupay card meanwhile beacause my league card is on visa.

Gaara

TF Ace
Thanks for finding & sharing the chart 🙏 I have sbi cashback card. The only catch with mojo was fyf, with a possibility of getting it converted to ltf afterwards. But the chart shows its not much of an upgrade!! Thank you buddy.
I called CC for closing my card and they offered me MOJO upgrade as LTF but, I read somewhere in thread they do that later charge the fee. So, I said namaste make my card LTF it's enough 😂