• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Pre-Approved Offer

Prithi

TF Buzz
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?

Solution
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?
Same... Today I also got pre approved league platinum card offer on kotak app...as I'm an 811 user

But I applied from cash Karo app....it goes to kotak page...

They did not asked anything.... Just my mobile number and date of birth... And card delivery address...

I think it's visa card only.... But no issue...we can get rupay kotak virtual card easily...

Gaara

TF Ace

While applying you could get the option to choose Visa or Rupay.
Yet to be sure Call CC.

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Personally, I feel paid Myntra card is better than LTF League.
Image 75K Spend in a year.
Return on League: 300/-
Return on Myntra Kotak: 937.5/-
(Now remove 590 annual fee from Myntra card 937.5-590 = 347.5)
What is the rewards structure for league rupay?
On website it shows 4 rp per 150 but in reality its giving too less to me

Prithi

TF Buzz
Sadly, no help from the Customer Care either. Shall I wait it out to see if they offer Rupay variant later? Or should I go ahead with VISA? I have just started my Credit Card journey, and have only Amazon Pay ICICI right now.

Also, I was curious, does just checking the eligible cards (Kotak) make a CIBIL hit?

Gaara

TF Ace
What is the rewards structure for league rupay?
On website it shows 4 rp per 150 but in reality its giving too less to me
Confusion 😂
0.8% on
Special Categories are Travel Agencies & Tour Operators | Package Tour Operators | Airlines and Air Carriers | Electric Sales | Durable Goods | Departmental Stores

0.4% on all other spends

Prithi

TF Buzz
While checking, if you clicked the check box of - I'm giving consent to kotak to check my cibil on my behalf colum. Then there will be a cibil hit.
That's bad. Should I go ahead and apply for the card, since the CIBIL already got a hit? It would be a waste otherwise. 🤔