• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Credit Card Rejected Application Approved??

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hey there,

So, picture this: I wake up in the morning, check my phone, and BAM! I see this SMS that's like, "Hey there, your rejected application is now approved!" 😂😂

Here's the scoop: I recently got an Amazon ICICI Credit Card, and a few days later, I decided to give the incomplete application another shot thinking they would've done a CIBIL enquiry so might as well try my luck. But guess what? They rejected me a little while later. I had that coming.

Fast forward to today, and out of the blue, I get a message saying, "Surprise! Your application is now approved, and you're getting that card." 🎉🙌

1695569386680.png 1695570090060.png 1695569572374.png

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Just wondering if the card is going to be LTF? Because when I applied it did say zero joining as well yearly charges, but not sure if it's truly LTF, I got the card delivered today, and I didn't find anything to confirm that. 1695711544751.png

My application was rejected on 14 sep due address mistake I put home and office address same as office address. Yesterday 27 sep suddenly received a call from kotak asked me for home address which i told correct this at the time of call end he said your card will be delivered soon. Im confused 🤔 what is this ? till now no response from kotak. Have you received call ?

rajcasio

TF Premier
My application was rejected on 14 sep due address mistake I put home and office address same as office address. Yesterday 27 sep suddenly received a call from kotak asked me for home address which i told correct this at the time of call end he said your card will be delivered soon. Im confused 🤔 what is this ? till now no response from kotak. Have you received call ?
Read my post above :p