• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 league credit card.

sam0001

TF Select
Hi,
So I opened a kotak 811 savings account and it showed me kotak 811 league credit card with 0 charges, after filling all the information it showed me limit of cc and it stated that complete full kyc to get cc, even after completing full kyc I can't see anything in my app and haven't received any info on my mail or sms,
So the question is will I receive the credit card or not?
Another thing is that kotak is not sending transaction msg on my phone like I used it in UPI and getting OTP and other communication msgs easily but no debit and transaction msg, what should I do?

Edit:- Got it after one week the card is dispatched and will be delivered shortly
The limit is same as shown on the page.

Last edited:

sam0001

TF Select
When you go to apply section in app, you'll see application number.

Copy that & track on Kotak site.
No application no there but when I open debit card option it says we received your request you will receive card in 6-7 days and I haven't applied for physical debit card.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
No application no there but when I open debit card option it says we received your request you will receive card in 6-7 days and I haven't applied for physical debit card.
It is common, you will not receive the dc, just a new virtual card is issued after full kyc. For sms, no sms for dr transaction under rs.100 and Cr trans Rs.500

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
And what about the cc question?
You will just get an SMS that application approve card will be dispatched
Or they will notify you on dispatch.
Same thing happened to me. No application number given. 3 days later got approval SMS and 2 days later card in hand.

You can also use the email customer care or call customer care they will let you know if it has been recieved or
When Kotak calls for their welcome and marketing calls you can ask them if not applied they will offer to apply

deepcards

TF Premier
I reactivated my old Kotak 811 account. But I cant see 811 league credit card. Is there a way to apply for it? I had applied for League credit card some months ago, but that application was rejected.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
So I opened a kotak 811 savings account and it showed me kotak 811 league credit card with 0 charges, after filling all the information it showed me limit of cc and it stated that complete full kyc to get cc, even after completing full kyc I can't see anything in my app and haven't received any info on my mail or sms,
So the question is will I receive the credit card or not?
Another thing is that kotak is not sending transaction msg on my phone like I used it in UPI and getting OTP and other communication msgs easily but no debit and transaction msg, what should I do?

Edit:- Got it after one week the card is dispatched and will be delivered shortly
The limit is same as shown on the page.
Any CIBIL enquiry done?

deepcards

TF Premier
I applied for kotak league, then they rejected saying you already have too many cards. Now i have an 811 savings account, any idea whats the cooling off period before i can apply for kotak credit card again?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened an 811 account a couple of days ago. During opening, it showed a League card with just 50k limit and the fee section said 'undetermined'! Stupidly, I clicked accept and then the account got opened but there was no mention of the card after that. Next day I called CC and they said there is no record of any application. However, last evening I got an SMS that my application was in process and would be decided by 30th Oct. Surprisingly, today I got the card. So it was processed and delivered in just 2 days.
In the light of hindsight, I should have waited till they gave a better offer. I have funded it with 5 lakhs. I could have put 20 or 30 lakhs in it and then maybe received a better offer. This account is actually quite good as you get 7% interest on it via automatic FD (Active Money). CC said the card is LTF and that after 5 days I can request an upgrade. I would have liked their Zen Signature card LTF.
Anyway, happy to have joined the Kotak family. This is my 18th card now!

aashuuuu

TF Premier
I opened an 811 account a couple of days ago. During opening, it showed a League card with just 50k limit and the fee section said 'undetermined'! Stupidly, I clicked accept and then the account got opened but there was no mention of the card after that. Next day I called CC and they said there is no record of any application. However, last evening I got an SMS that my application was in process and would be decided by 30th Oct. Surprisingly, today I got the card. So it was processed and delivered in just 2 days.
In the light of hindsight, I should have waited till they gave a better offer. I have funded it with 5 lakhs. I could have put 20 or 30 lakhs in it and then maybe received a better offer. This account is actually quite good as you get 7% interest on it via automatic FD (Active Money). CC said the card is LTF and that after 5 days I can request an upgrade. I would have liked their Zen Signature card LTF.
Anyway, happy to have joined the Kotak family. This is my 18th card now!
That much of funding in 811 account can make Kotak highly sub-consious.