• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed] Cannot set UPI PIN for Kotak Rupay League CC

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.

girish3456

TF Premier
Sure will visit once to clarify the eligibility criteria ....
Also will contact that guy soon ... you have made card through him only ??
No need to open a bank account with PNB. I was new to PNB prior to Rupay Select credit card. If incase the staff asks you to open a savings bank account mandatorily, you may contact the number which I have shared some time back

gauravbhati

TF Premier
No need to open a bank account with PNB. I was new to PNB prior to Rupay Select credit card. If incase the staff asks you to open a savings bank account mandatorily, you may contact the number which I have shared some time back

Sure. Won't open an account for the card... There is no process to apply the card online through their website ??

gauravbhati

TF Premier
It's there. Follow the below link:

But better connect with the branch staff

I've tried contacting them earlier when I was there for some work. They said open an salary account to get the card instantly.

Well the thing here in PSU banks are not like private banks where we can negotiate for credit card against balance, insurance or holdings under the account.

MrJJ

TF Premier

Rakesh71

TF Neo
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.
I got the card 4 days back, till now I was unable to create upi pin as not getting any otp. Just now(19-2-24, 1:20) used wrong card number twice then entered a random 6 digit otp also with right card number tried random otp, on 4th attempt got a OTP from Kotak bank, Finally able to create UPI PIN.✌️

gauravbhati

TF Premier
I got the card 4 days back, till now I was unable to create upi pin as not getting any otp. Just now(19-2-24, 1:20) used wrong card number twice then entered a random 6 digit otp also with right card number tried random otp, on 4th attempt got a OTP from Kotak bank, Finally able to create UPI PIN.✌️

Good... I am not getting otp in any app.
Will call CC today..

Tonymathew

TF Premier
This works with phonepe. Try wrong ots one, and then try again for 2nd time straight, otp will be generated.

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Keep trying entering wrong otps and retry without going back... It will work.

Worked second time again, as I decided to check again, for which I deregistered and registered again...

Also payments are going through. Try again guys. Will work

gauravbhati

TF Premier
Keep trying entering wrong otps and retry without going back... It will work.

Worked second time again, as I decided to check again, for which I deregistered and registered again...

Also payments are going through. Try again guys. Will work

Great 😃 just to confirm you've removed card and registered again!!

Btw the method is working, hv reset the upi pin using this.