• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to set the UPI Pin for Kotak Bank

Whenever I try to add Kotak a/c on 3rd party app for UPI, it shows me to set the pin newly even if the pin is already set.
Even when I try to reset the pin, it throws up an error that some error occurred.
Bank says they have no issue from their side and 3rd party confirms it's the issue from the bank.
If issue is with single TPAP, then I can think it's with the app itself but issue is with every TPAP so issue must be with bank itself but it denies to address the issue.
There is no such issue where the Kotak bank is already added previously. Issue is only at the apps where I try to add it newly or re-add it after removal.
3rd party blames it on Bank and vice-versa.
Facing this since past 2 months and no resolution with not even a ticket raised.
Please provide a solution on whom to approach for escalation as kotak bank denies to address this issue.
@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Whenever I try to add Kotak a/c on 3rd party app for UPI, it shows me to set the pin newly even if the pin is already set.
Even when I try to reset the pin, it throws up an error that some error occurred.
Bank says they have no issue from their side and 3rd party confirms it's the issue from the bank.
If issue is with single TPAP, then I can think it's with the app itself but issue is with every TPAP so issue must be with bank itself but it denies to address the issue.
There is no such issue where the Kotak bank is already added previously. Issue is only at the apps where I try to add it newly or re-add it after removal.
Facing this since past 2 months and no resolution with not even a ticket raised.
Please provide a solution on whom to approach for escalation as kotak bank denies to address this issue.
@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino
Contact Kotak bank Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 - Grievance Redressal

wecaz

TF Buzz
@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino
I have the same problem with new Kotak account. Is there any quick solution?

I raised a support request with Kotak and tweeted about it. But I am not hopeful.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino
Are you using Kotak's app? , the MPIN is the UPI PIN.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Maybe Kotak's recently got added ...
Direct check on official website, Kotak bank is live - https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/user-onboarding-on-upi/live-member-banks

Live Banks -​

Banks Enabled in Production
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
AU Small Finance Bank
Bandhan Bank Ltd
Bank of Maharashtra
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Canara Bank
Catholic Syrian Bank
Central Bank of India
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Dhanalaxmi Bank
Equitas Small Finance Bank
Federal Bank
Indian Bank
IndusInd Bank
Jio Payments Bank
Karnataka Bank Limited
Karnataka Gramin Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank
Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Paytm Payments Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank
Shivalik Small Finance
South Indian Bank
Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd.
Tamilnad Mercantile bank
The Cosmos Co- operative Bank Ltd
THE GAYATRI COOPERATIVE URBAN BANK LTD
UCO Bank
Union Bank of India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
HDFC Bank
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikash Bank
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank

MrNik

TF Buzz
kuch solution nikla iss problem ka... i am at the same boat, facing same problem.
both paytm and bhim upi pe UPI pin maangta hai aur Pin set failure aa ra hai.