• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed] Cannot set UPI PIN for Kotak Rupay League CC

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Yeh codes ka kuch chal rha hai, friend faced similar issue on his recently approved credit card. I am facing similar issue with transfer of whatsapp from one phone to another. The code for registration never comes.

#aniket

TF Ace
@Collector_sahab How did you convert League Visa to Rupay ? I spoke with customer support and also sent an email for the conversion but they denied.
Raise your concern to higher authorities, mail to credit card department, if it won't work, raise to level 2; Nodal Office and if this too won't work raise to Level 3; Principal Nodal Office.

But I think you request will be placed at level 1 if you draft the e-mail properly, don't forget to quote RBI Guidelines.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.
Kotak rupay cc are facing a lot of problems.
Unable to set pin
Default 5k limit/txn etc etc
And now most of the users are facing problem of cards getting blocked specifically for upi txns

Orio

TF Select
+1
I've also received kotak Rupay 4-5 days ago but unable to generate UPI Pin. showing some OTP error. Discussed with Kotak CC helpdesk suggested to wait till Monday - it's for all new users. Pls post it here if anyone got solution or able to set UPI pin

umairbuchh

TF Buzz
Bhai kch Solution mila kya ..

suryatejad

TF Buzz
Same facing for the last 1 week since I took my virtual rupay kotak CC. Spoke to customer care twice, they are fixing it. They said they will inform once fixed.