• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed] Cannot set UPI PIN for Kotak Rupay League CC

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.

#aniket

TF Ace
Same issue can't set UPI pin on my Kotak league credit card . from last 3days.. somebody Help me.
Nobody can help bro except Kotak.

There's some technical issues, let it get fixed, until then just wait and wait.
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got a new Kotak league credit card a few days ago. Not able to set pin in Paytm, Samsung Wallet, or GPay UPIs.

Talked to customer care. As unhelpful as ever. Searched online, so some people were saying that it will not work for people with multiple Kotak CRNs. I have multiple.

Not sure if it working for others. If someone with only 1 Kotak CRN and recently issued Rupay card has been able to set pin then please update.

Shaik Yakoub

TF Buzz
I received my card yesterday (17/02/2024) and had the same problem, I even visited this same thread and saw everyone else suffering with the same problem but the next day (18/02/2024) I tried linking the card and it was done without any problem. I tried it several times yesterday but today it was just a single try in the afternoon.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
I received my card yesterday (17/02/2024) and had the same problem, I even visited this same thread and saw everyone else suffering with the same problem but the next day (18/02/2024) I tried linking the card and it was done without any problem. I tried it several times yesterday but today it was just a single try in the afternoon.

So today you were able to set UPI pin for Kotak League rupay CC ??

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Using which app ?

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Apply pnb Rupay credit card
I checked it sir.. It's interesting.. However I could not see any option to apply the same... All I could see was an application form.... Is filling the form and thereof, the only way to apply for pnb rupay cred card??

Also, i could see that it is LTF if used atleast once in a quarter.. If I failed to use it once in a quarter, how would be the charge like? Couldn't extract that detail from the official website.

girish3456

TF Premier
No, they just ask the income documents. No office verification.

You may contact nearest PNB branc

I checked it sir.. It's interesting.. However I could not see any option to apply the same... All I could see was an application form.... Is filling the form and thereof, the only way to apply for pnb rupay cred card??

Also, i could see that it is LTF if used atleast once in a quarter.. If I failed to use it once in a quarter, how would be the charge like? Couldn't extract that detail from the official website.
You may contact nearest PNB branch

girish3456

TF Premier
How to apply? It is available c2c ?

I hv heard that they do the income + office verification strictly ??
Pls contact this number 7981379139.

Person name is Shafiq from Punjab National Bank, Ashok Nagar branch, hyd. He is from credit card department. He can help you with your application process what ever the card might be (PNB Rupay/Visa/Mastercard).

I took PNB Rupay Select credit card & am using it in UPI apps with out any hurdle. Only thing is the processing time that PNB takes is bit longer may be 1 month or so

Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
How to apply? It is available c2c ?

I hv heard that they do the income + office verification strictly ??
Pls contact this number 7981379139.

Person name is Shafiq from Punjab National Bank, Ashok Nagar branch, hyd. He is from credit card department. He is help you with your application process what ever the card might be (PNB Rupay/Visa/Mastercard).

There is no option of card 2 card in PNB.

I took PNB Rupay Select credit card & am using it in UPI apps with out any hurdle. Only thing is the processing time that PNB takes is bit longer may be 1 month or so

MrJJ

TF Premier
Kotak Rupay CC UPI PIN Set/Reset now working.

If you are still unable to set/reset pin the remove the rupay card and add it again, it will work.

Tried a transaction but failed.

I hope they fix it before 29th feb, I haven't claimed this month's BHIM offer yet.