• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc CC rupay upi pin set up

asahi

TF Premier
I'm facing errors on bhim upi, paytm. After entering all the details otp & setting upi pin, generic errors are showing, in phonePe I'm able to set the pin, & got the confirmation Sms, but still it's not reflecting on PhonePe & on any other Apps. When i called Customer Care: first she said you can't use rupay card for upi payments, the i said we can use i'm using it for long time with other banks, then she idfc doesn't have that feature, again i explained that idfc recently launched it? Then she said wait for few days, at this point I don't know who's the customer care executive & who's the customer, I'm imparting knowledge to them instead of they solving my problems. Any help here guys?

I'm facing errors on bhim upi, paytm. After entering all the details otp & setting upi pin, generic errors are showing, in phonePe I'm able to set the pin, & got the confirmation Sms, but still it's not reflecting on PhonePe & on any other Apps. When i called Customer Care: first she said you can't use rupay card for upi payments, the i said we can use i'm using it for long time with other banks, then she idfc doesn't have that feature, again i explained that idfc recently launched it? Then she said wait for few days, at this point I don't know who's the customer care executive & who's the customer, I'm imparting knowledge to them instead of they solving my problems. Any help here guys?
May be it's not fully functioning right now. Because I successfully able to link the card but unable to some merchants.