• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding application of IDFC First credit card

iM23

TF Select
Someone called me today and asked if I need an IDFC credit card. I asked her which one was available for me. She couldn't clearly tell me that, just said based on my cibil I would get classic, wealth etc. I was not convinced and didn't show interest. But then I remembered, I tried to apply from my side in January 2024 and only the secured wow card was available for me. But I want a good IDFC card, for now Classic will work as it offers complementary railway lounge access. My cibil is 780+. So, should I wait a little more?

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thank you.
No, not 1.7 lakh, it's 1 lakh 7 thousand. With this limit, I can get only classic?

And no, it's not a metro city, a town.

Sorry, no home verification has been done for any of my cards before. So, what do they verify in home verificaton? Do they also verify the business address and business details?
Geo tag of home
See if u live there .
Click picture from their tab ..that's it .
Maybe ask question if found suspicious.
No office verification mostly
For C2C ,
Try giving business/ office address in same city

I don't have that pdf of pincode ..
@varun__goel_ share here

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Thank you.
No, not 1.7 lakh, it's 1 lakh 7 thousand. With this limit, I can get only classic?

And no, it's not a metro city, a town.

Sorry, no home verification has been done for any of my cards before. So, what do they verify in home verificaton? Do they also verify the business address and business details?
In verification only ask some questions like how many years living from, own or rented, will take a photo.

If you you put resident and business address same then extra few questions to business same as from how many years you started, your actual role in business, what type of business.

Give exact same answer what you fillup in its online application otherwise your application would get rejected.

No verification of business details as per my knowledge if you have good credit profile, only some questions and your physical presence at address.

cardy

TF Ace
Agents' bro agents they'll call and tell you Sir I'm from IDFC bank. Bank is offering you 5lac limit no documents required, and if you tell them you already have IDFC card, they will be like - Sir AU ka Lelo, ya RBL ka 😂
😆😆 😂😂 🤣🤣🤣
Hua hai mere saath kayi baar

cardy

TF Ace
Someone called me today and asked if I need an IDFC credit card. I asked her which one was available for me. She couldn't clearly tell me that, just said based on my cibil I would get classic, wealth etc. I was not convinced and didn't show interest. But then I remembered, I tried to apply from my side in January 2024 and only the secured wow card was available for me. But I want a good IDFC card, for now Classic will work as it offers complementary railway lounge access. My cibil is 780+. So, should I wait a little more?
As far as I know idfc offer FD card to places where they are not serviceable for unsecured card. I mean if anyone apply from unserviceable location they are offered FD card because for FD based card may be location barrier is not a problem.