• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first credit card redemption methods

tec14

TF Buzz
Is it possible to get statement credit against the IDFC credit card points?
Can't see any such option on the reward portal but curious if anyone has gotten lucky with customer care regards to this?

girish3456

TF Premier
Can't see any such option on the reward portal but curious if anyone has gotten lucky with customer care regards to this?
No such options on IDFC cards yet. Only can either redeem it for some coupons like Amazon & any other which was available for you, else redeem it on merchant's payment page

helloworld

TF Legend

assuming here statement credit means,

you made some purchases with some 'X' total amount, now you want to settle this 'X' amount or some part of it using statement credit.

If this is true, then IDFC provide option to pay those purchases with reward points which I believe equals to statement credit. Anycase, each redemption cost 118rs. so unless you have significant points, suggesting you to keep them because no expiry as of today.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
amazon max redemptiom is 5000 (99 + Gst every time)
any limit in the number of points redemption at payment gate way?? // I have around 40 k points
Cant we buy multiple amazon vouchers in a single redemption? Also the 5000 you mentioned above, is it no.of points or points cash value in rupees?

am322

TF Select
i could do max 1 amazon pay (5000 rs ) redemtion in single transaaction
5000 rs = 20k points
Yes, you can buy only 1 voucher at a time.
For every redemption you have to pay 99+ GST.
You can't club 2,3 Amazon GVs and redeem, system will not allow.
I redeemed for 3 GVs and had to pay 99+ GST for 3.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, you can buy only 1 voucher at a time.
For every redemption you have to pay 99+ GST.
You can't club 2,3 Amazon GVs and redeem, system will not allow.
I redeemed for 3 GVs and had to pay 99+ GST for 3.
Is there a limit on the number of points that can be redeemed at the payment gateway? If we can redeem points in bulk at the payment gateway, I believe this would be better than redeeming multiple amazon vouchers (although I've never tried it)

am322

TF Select
Is there a limit on the number of points that can be redeemed at the payment gateway? If we can redeem points in bulk at the payment gateway, I believe this would be better than redeeming multiple amazon vouchers (although I've never tried it)
Not sure. For me APay balance is real cash anyday. I didn't mind taking GVs because all those points are free (outcome of my legible spendings, not over spending).