• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed] Cannot set UPI PIN for Kotak Rupay League CC

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have recently converted my League Visa to League RUPAY Credit card. The physical card has been delivered too. But even after 5 days, I am unable to set the UPI pin of this CC, the OTP SMS required to set upi pin never comes. I have tried with Bhim, Paytm and PhonePe. I also saw few tweets regarding the same issue. If anyone faced this and resolved pls guide me. Thanks.

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
I got the card 4 days back, till now I was unable to create upi pin as not getting any otp. Just now(19-2-24, 1:20) used wrong card number twice then entered a random 6 digit otp also with right card number tried random otp, on 4th attempt got a OTP from Kotak bank, Finally able to create UPI PIN.✌️
Keep trying entering wrong otps and retry without going back... It will work.

Worked second time again, as I decided to check again, for which I deregistered and registered again...

Also payments are going through. Try again guys. Will work
@S S V

beingmohit

TF Premier
On BHIM, I even after entering the correct OTP, I keep getting 'Pin reset failed'. On PhonePe, I get the error message 'OTP requested too many times'.
Anyone else with the same problem?

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
On BHIM, I even after entering the correct OTP, I keep getting 'Pin reset failed'. On PhonePe, I get the error message 'OTP requested too many times'.
Anyone else with the same problem?
Yes, I am getting this message " Entered wrong OTP too many times, try again later" . I tried the WRONG OTP trick 2 days ago, which did not work. But from yesterday I am receiving OTPs but unable to set PIN due to this.

abhipsab

TF Buzz
I got the card 4 days back, till now I was unable to create upi pin as not getting any otp. Just now(19-2-24, 1:20) used wrong card number twice then entered a random 6 digit otp also with right card number tried random otp, on 4th attempt got a OTP from Kotak bank, Finally able to create UPI PIN.✌️
This worked. Thanks so much!

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Great 😃 just to confirm you've removed card and registered again!!

Btw the method is working, hv reset the upi pin using this.
Yes to confirm, I removed and linked again with a new otp
@viswanath.t for your UPI pin problem try this

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No need to open a bank account with PNB. I was new to PNB prior to Rupay Select credit card. If incase the staff asks you to open a savings bank account mandatorily, you may contact the number which I have shared some time back
I applied the card on 20th Feb but couldn't complete the vkyc ,i completed it on the next day but it's still not updated whenever I track it

garvit99

TF Buzz
Its not fixed for me, tried all the methods including unlink and relink, Random CC to generate otp
Tried on multiple UPI apps including BHIM as suggested by Kotak Mahindra Customer Care

I started getting OTP, but in the end it says failed setting up UPI Pin

I got this Kotak Rupay League Credit Card around 9 months ago and never been able to add it to UPI

Also got confirmation from Kotak that this is a issue which they are fixing since a long time

Attachments

• SCR-20240502-toma.png
    SCR-20240502-toma.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 6

pkpr

TF Premier
Its not fixed for me, tried all the methods including unlink and relink, Random CC to generate otp
Tried on multiple UPI apps including BHIM as suggested by Kotak Mahindra Customer Care

I started getting OTP, but in the end it says failed setting up UPI Pin

I got this Kotak Rupay League Credit Card around 9 months ago and never been able to add it to UPI

Also got confirmation from Kotak that this is a issue which they are fixing since a long time
Clown bank
Close ur cc