• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Pre-Approved Offer

Prithi

TF Buzz
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?

Solution
Hi everyone. I am a Kotak 811 account holder. Today I got Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum Visa Credit Card. But I was hoping for the Rupay variant. Is there any way I could get the Rupay variant instead?
Same... Today I also got pre approved league platinum card offer on kotak app...as I'm an 811 user

But I applied from cash Karo app....it goes to kotak page...

They did not asked anything.... Just my mobile number and date of birth... And card delivery address...

I think it's visa card only.... But no issue...we can get rupay kotak virtual card easily...

Vignesh51175

TF Buzz
Same... Today I also got pre approved league platinum card offer on kotak app...as I'm an 811 user

But I applied from cash Karo app....it goes to kotak page...

They did not asked anything.... Just my mobile number and date of birth... And card delivery address...

I think it's visa card only.... But no issue...we can get rupay kotak virtual card easily...

Solution

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Confusion 😂
0.8% on
Special Categories are Travel Agencies & Tour Operators | Package Tour Operators | Airlines and Air Carriers | Electric Sales | Durable Goods | Departmental Stores

0.4% on all other spends
How 0.8% special category gets 8rp per 150. When 4rp =1₹ this converts rewards rate to 1.33%

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Bro if its 0.3%
Leave that card get Myntra Kotak card, I was very hesitant at first but it is one card that you can loot hefty CB
Kotak is misleading in terms of rewards points.
It advertises 4x per 150₹ till 2L spends and 8x per 150₹ post 2L.
But on portal these points converts to kotak rp at 40%.
Now these kotak rp is 4rp=0.25₹.
So for league platinum final rate in terms of ₹ is:
Till 2L spends in year= 0.26%
Post 2L spends in year= 0.53%
For milestone: on spends of 1.25L per 6 months : 10000 points = 4000 kotak rp = 1000₹.

Gaara

TF Ace
Kotak is misleading in terms of rewards points.
It advertises 4x per 150₹ till 2L spends and 8x per 150₹ post 2L.
But on portal these points converts to kotak rp at 40%.
Now these kotak rp is 4rp=0.25₹.
So for league platinum final rate in terms of ₹ is:
Till 2L spends in year= 0.26%
Post 2L spends in year= 0.53%
For milestone: on spends of 1.25L per 6 months : 10000 points = 4000 kotak rp = 1000₹.
Reward rate of Kotak is headache o_O
Its time you switch to another card.

Gaara

TF Ace
How to switch to myntra? Just 4 days back i got kotak league.
That the only Kotak card you have?
you can call kotak and tell them you want to close it, they could connect your card retention officer and you can tell him you do not like the reward rate and if that card is converted to Myntra rupay I'll keep it.
(They will tell you your card is in rupay network and myntra kotak is visa once so they can't you remind them that mytra card is also available in rupay network)

Hi, a few days ago I received a pre-approved offer from Kotak for the Kotak League plat CC, I was unable to avail this offer bcoz my previous cc application for the same card was rejected 2 months ago. yesterday I received call from kotak and offered myntra cc and i applied the card over the call
is it possible to get league plat rupay cc after few months?

#aniket

TF Ace
Hi, a few days ago I received a pre-approved offer from Kotak for the Kotak League plat CC, I was unable to avail this offer bcoz my previous cc application for the same card was rejected 2 months ago. yesterday I received call from kotak and offered myntra cc and i applied the card over the call
is it possible to get league plat rupay cc after few months?
Yes why not.
Myntra card was Paid, right?