• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to create upi pin for kotak811

uday1821

TF Buzz
It's been 15 days i opened kotak811 full KYC account.
Till now i am unable to create upi pin, Called customer care 5 times they are keep saying it's technical problem it will be fixed in 2 days.
anyone faced same problem?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
It's been 15 days i opened kotak811 full KYC account.
Till now i am unable to create upi pin, Called customer care 5 times they are keep saying it's technical problem it will be fixed in 2 days.
anyone faced same problem?
I encountered a similar issue, but in my case, it took an additional 2-3 days to create the UPI pin after completing the full KYC process.

Are you certain that your Full KYC is complete and your debit card is also active?

uday1821

TF Buzz
I encountered a similar issue, but in my case, it took an additional 2-3 days to create the UPI pin after completing the full KYC process.

Are you certain that your Full KYC is complete and your debit card is also active?
It's been 15 days of completing kyc and yes my virtual debit card is active.
I think customer care also don't have idea about what's going on called 5 times still not resolved.

xarterx

TF Buzz
My girlfriend is facing the same issue..
She is using the main kotak 811 app by which transactions happen.
But while registering for other apps like PhonePe, Google Pay or PayTm. it is showing technical error, she's entering everything (otp, pin) correctly.
Any idea how to get it fixed? also kotak 811 customer care is saying that it is technical problem.