• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding a pre approved offer

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a pre approved offer of kotak indigo credit card from kotak bank but I do not want this card as i have sbi cashback credit card which gives 5% on all spends and this card only gives 6% on indigo flight with an annual fee of ₹2500 if it's a XL VARIENT. Instead I would love to take LTF league credit card. So can anyone guide me how can I get league credit card LTF? and if the process is about mailing then pls mention email id. Thanks in advance 👍 IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Let’s see what they do for me. BTW i had applied yesterday and haven’t received any updates from them except a sms stating “We have received your Kotak Bank Credit Card application no: (application number). Allow us 7 days to process it. To check status, click www.kotak.com/rd/tkappl”
Did you apply through kotak mobile app or net banking?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
I said that it does not matter at all BTW i had used mobile app. BTW what happened with the trick you asked from a guy?
Yeah that's what he said. To go to branch and speak to the person responsible for credit cards and tell him about my pre approved offer and negotiate with him to get it LTF. I think this is a good idea and it may work if they have targets to achieve and that's why I decided to go to branch. Even if they don't give LTF and only offer FYF then still its not bad. In that case I will use it for a year and ask for LTF at the end of the year and if they decline then close the card or convert it to other LTF card.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah that's what he said. To go to branch and speak to the person responsible for credit cards and tell him about my pre approved offer and negotiate with him to get it LTF. I think this is a good idea and it may work if they have targets to achieve and that's why I decided to go to branch. Even if they don't give LTF and only offer FYF then still its not bad. In that case I will use it for a year and ask for LTF at the end of the year and if they decline then close the card or convert it to other LTF card.
BTW i also got another pre approved offer of white credit card even though i got my LTF league credit card last week.