• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding a pre approved offer

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a pre approved offer of kotak indigo credit card from kotak bank but I do not want this card as i have sbi cashback credit card which gives 5% on all spends and this card only gives 6% on indigo flight with an annual fee of ₹2500 if it's a XL VARIENT. Instead I would love to take LTF league credit card. So can anyone guide me how can I get league credit card LTF? and if the process is about mailing then pls mention email id. Thanks in advance 👍 IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bhai i am trying to say he is a student RN don't have any income sources. A week back he showed me that he is getting the offert with pre-qualified tag for kotak platinum league i said then apply for it. But then he said I don't have any credit history and income sources 99% they will reject his application. So if his application got rejected he will have an enquiry in his cibil right? And he don't want that unnecessary enquiry
If he doesn't have credit history then how he can get a enquiry? There will be no issue he can apply. @Bob78900

abhinandan8

TF Select
Let’s see what they do for me. BTW i had applied yesterday and haven’t received any updates from them except a sms stating “We have received your Kotak Bank Credit Card application no: (application number). Allow us 7 days to process it. To check status, click www.kotak.com/rd/tkappl”
Wait for a week

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If they take more than 2-3 days for approval then sure there will be 2 inquiries, one on the day of application and one on the day of approval and final decisonining.
It’s showing approved on thier website but not showing in the app or on the net banking. Can i check credit limit RN nad if yes then how? IMG_5246.png

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did they do credit enquiries for your application? Also can you please guide through the steps of the application process upon clicking pre approved offer from mobile banking?
No, they haven't conducted a hard inquiry yet. As for the process you asked about, it's very simple. You don't need to see it or require guidance while applying credit cards from not only kotak but every banks especially for pre approved offers.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
No, they haven't conducted a hard inquiry yet. As for the process you asked about, it's very simple. You don't need to see it or require guidance while applying credit cards from not only kotak but every banks especially for pre approved offers.
Thanks. I just wanted to know if they asked for any document uploads?