• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Pre-approved LTF issue/scam.

Chimera-san

TF Select
Recently got call from Kotak bank where I hold a 811 account telling me I have pre-approved LTF Kotak Myntra card, I asked for other card, they said only Kotak Biz and Myntra available as pre-approved. Applied through them without any income docs and got approved within 2 days, no VKYC, etc was required.

Got the card with 2.25L Limit, and can see nothing is yet charged in my card.

To confirm if the CC is LTF or not, mailed the Customer care, got some vague answer of being Paid.
Here is the response from Kotak,

1702402001301.png

I have no other Kotak card, and this card has the highest limit compared to my other cards, should I close it or not.
Need advice and Suggestions.

Recently got call from Kotak bank where I hold a 811 account telling me I have pre-approved LTF Kotak Myntra card, I asked for other card, they said only Kotak Biz and Myntra available as pre-approved. Applied through them without any income docs and got approved within 2 days, no VKYC, etc was required.

Got the card with 2.25L Limit, and can see nothing is yet charged in my card.

To confirm if the CC is LTF or not, mailed the Customer care, got some vague answer of being Paid.
Here is the response from Kotak,

1702402001301.png

I have no other Kotak card, and this card has the highest limit compared to my other cards, should I close it or not.
Need advice and Suggestions.
I have LTF... 😂😂😂

RajatKumar

TF Neo
I also got the same call from kotak. Person who offered me kotak Myntra as ltf also shared her employee id via email and the emal also came from official @kotak.com Domain.
So I applied for the card. She also told that you will receive the pdf of the application and fees will be mentioned as zero.
I Had applied for the card on 12 dec but didn't received any update.
Can you provide the contact number of that employee or agent?