• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT upgrade to Zenith possible?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

I have the following questions -
1. Is the upgrade even possible? If so, what could be subsequent steps?
2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!

SoggypastA

TF Premier
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!
You should have get it in written these au people will tell you anything to sell the card.

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update: The upgrade request has been accepted. But the card will be issued on chargeable basis. On receiving the card, before activation, have to raise request to customer care again to convert it to LTF on basis of eligibility.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Update: The upgrade request has been accepted. But the card will be issued on chargeable basis. On receiving the card, before activation, have to raise request to customer care again to convert it to LTF on basis of eligibility.
How were you eligible for the LTF version? Was it because of the corporate offer?

deep@vie

TF Legend
you just need to confirm employment status which the employer listed with them for LTF,they'll easily do.

deep@vie

TF Legend

And yet no response!

never close/cancel AU credit card,they'll never issue a card in future as per current policy

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Is the older one deactivated after activating the new one? I was wondering what happens if you apply for the upgrade as LTF but they issue it as a chargeable card and then you don't activate the new card in that case? So, you can't use both of them now or the earlier one remains active :unsure:

Abhishek20

TF Premier
1. Was your company listed as A/Super A category?
2. Do they issue Zenith as LTF to all categories of companies in the list?
3. Do they only check that you are employed with LTF company or would it cause issue if you company address and your residence address is in different cities?

suva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Super A Category for me for conversion from LIT to Zenith LTF. You need to send your payslips to priority care mail I'd. If there is delay as sla timings, escalate to PNO. This worked for me.

gowthamv

TF Premier
My company is listed as 'Super A' category.

What should I do to get a LTF Zenith Card?

Asking this since I didn't get Zenith via SwipeUp (Did not know abt the employer LTF program then).

Now only managed to get the Lead ID deleted after 45 days. So don't want to make a mistake again.

https://technofino.in/community
[IMG alt="RAMESH BABU N"]https://www.technofino.in/community/data/avatars/m/16/16017.jpg?1686845587[/IMG]
Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.

deep@vie

TF Legend
1. Was your company listed as A/Super A category?
2. Do they issue Zenith as LTF to all categories of companies in the list?
3. Do they only check that you are employed with LTF company or would it cause issue if you company address and your residence address is in different cities?
1.certainly In LTF list,may or may not be CatA
2.Yes, company needs to be in the list,you find few CatA aren't in the list.
3.yes,do check & WFH is okay,not an issue specially in CatA & B companies

deep@vie

TF Legend
My company is listed as 'Super A' category.

What should I do to get a LTF Zenith Card?

Asking this since I didn't get Zenith via SwipeUp (Did not know abt the employer LTF program then).

Now only managed to get the Lead ID deleted after 45 days. So don't want to make a mistake again.
I'll get it done,you don't have to worry about it.