• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith C2C LTF possible?

shrirang

TF Select
Is it possible to get Zenith LTF?

My organisation is not listed for LTF in the document shared here.

However, an AU bank executive/agent approached me claiming he can offer LTF Zenith if I have any existing card with limit above 5 lacs, with C2C.

I do have a cards with more than 5 lacs limit , but I doubt if he is pitching to complete targets or telling truth.

Anyone with prior C2C LTF experience of AU?

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Word or advice. Don't waste a CIBIL hig going for Zenith in swipe up.
I tried twice, once with DCB with 8L and the other one with saphirro with 25L limit. Both the times got xcite ultra.

I followed up with their PNO.and they are saying zenith is discontinued. If you don't have infinia then don't try wasteing a CIBIL hit.

redcarpet

TF Premier
@redcarpet who said any card except can fetch Zenith for sure irrespective of the limit available on the card
1) Not random card with random limit; its Hdfc regalia with 6.5 CL.
2) I was also not saying its 100% sure but just wanted to know if there are any new recent developments like removing zenith ccompletely via swipeup or he just had bad luck.
In any case, can u get Zenith via offline application (not swipeup) if we have regalia with 5+L limit?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2) I was also not saying its 100% sure but just wanted to know if there are any new recent developments like removing zenith ccompletely via swipeup or he just had bad luck.
In any case, can u get Zenith via offline application (not swipeup) if we have regalia with 5+L limit?
Offline doors are closed for all

deep@vie

TF Legend
As I mentioned earlier every card is a random card except Infinia.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
This is discussed in some of the existing threads too. I got it LTF in Apr'23.
use swipeup portal( https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards/swipe-up-credit-card-upgrade-platform)...enter the details and 6 digit of card you are having. If the card is having good limit, Zenith will be shown as available....or else some other card based on some criterion ( defined by AU).
give it a try.... if you are getting zenith here.... then no need for the agent... :)

Bonus tip - use cashkaro to get to this swipeup portal and then try applying to get extra cashback :)
In the Swipe up portal, if we give someone else's card number, will they verify?
(During vkyc or physical verification, do they ask to show the card that we gave during the swipe up application?)
Like if my friend has HDFC Infinia, can I use that card number and apply for me?

deep@vie

TF Legend
In the Swipe up portal, if we give someone else's card number, will they verify?
(During vkyc or physical verification, do they ask to show the card that we gave during the swipe up application?)
Like if my friend has HDFC Infinia, can I use that card number and apply for me?
It'll be rejected there only after reverification from experian as this bin number card won't be there.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Bro but the card BIN is not reported to bureaus, right? How do they verify it? During physical verification do they ask to show card and statement copy?
If someone recently got Infinia but it's not reported to experian,after entering bin number his application will be rejected then & there or he'll just get xcite card.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then just use any card of yours which has good limit (Avoid cashback cards) and you would easily get Xcite Ultra..... Best of luck
Yea I am planning to use Sapphiro 7.2L but still undecided on either xcite ultra LTF or Zenith+ paid effectively at 900. Since my usage is online slightly inclined towards ultra