• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith C2C LTF possible?

shrirang

TF Select
Is it possible to get Zenith LTF?

My organisation is not listed for LTF in the document shared here.

However, an AU bank executive/agent approached me claiming he can offer LTF Zenith if I have any existing card with limit above 5 lacs, with C2C.

I do have a cards with more than 5 lacs limit , but I doubt if he is pitching to complete targets or telling truth.

Anyone with prior C2C LTF experience of AU?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

However, an AU bank executive/agent approached me claiming he can offer LTF Zenith if I have any existing card with limit above 5 lacs, with C2C.

I do have a cards with more than 5 lacs limit , but I doubt if he is pitching to complete targets or telling truth.

This is discussed in some of the existing threads too. I got it LTF in Apr'23.
use swipeup portal( https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards/swipe-up-credit-card-upgrade-platform)...enter the details and 6 digit of card you are having. If the card is having good limit, Zenith will be shown as available....or else some other card based on some criterion ( defined by AU).
give it a try.... if you are getting zenith here.... then no need for the agent... :)

Bonus tip - use cashkaro to get to this swipeup portal and then try applying to get extra cashback :)

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend

He is lying,noone can guarantee LTF Zenith if corporate isn't in list.
Swipeup might offer Zenith or might not,depends purely on luck.
Infinia can guarantee Zenith via swipeup.

deep@vie

TF Legend
For more elaboration, please DM

shrirang

TF Select
use swipeup portal( https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards/swipe-up-credit-card-upgrade-platform)...enter the details and 6 digit of card you are having. If the card is having good limit, Zenith will be shown as available....or else some other card based on some criterion ( defined by AU).
give it a try.... if you are getting zenith here.... then no need for the agent... :)

Bonus tip - use cashkaro to get to this swipeup portal and then try applying to get extra cashback :)
Sometimes I feel to let the agents have their share if I get something LTF through them.

Will check swipe up for my wife's CC.

Thanks!

Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.

watchguys

TF Buzz

Cashkaro is showing AU LIT card but need to apply for swipeup platform. Do you have option to choose swipeup later during the LIT application?

rohant

TF Premier
Cashkaro is showing AU LIT card but need to apply for swipeup platform. Do you have option to choose swipeup later during the LIT application?
No bro. It has been more than 7months since I got AU Lit. Swipe up program not working. Neither are they increasing the CL no upgrading the card without cibil hit and salary slips.

Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.
Some solution was given to the problem. Overcame the glitch n completed the Swipe Up upgrade process. Out of the 3 cards given, selected ZENITH. VKYC is due now. I shall do it tomorrow forenoon as today it is not possible for me - travelling.