• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU zenith to Ixigo upgrade denied

ghost of sparta

TF Select
I currently hold a LTF AU Zenith card. I am looking to get AU ixigo card as it better suits my needs after the recent multiple zenith devaluations.

I wrote an email to customer care, requesting to upgrade from zenith to ixigo, but they denied saying that "the feature of upgrading to ixigo from zenith is not live yet". I was surprised by this ridiculous response because I have seen a few messages in this forum about people upgrading their xcite to zenith, lit to zenith etc. I have escalated the request to PNO but got the exact same response.

Are they not upgrading specifically to ixigo or they stopped the upgrade process for all cards?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Are they not upgrading specifically to ixigo or they stopped the upgrade process for all cards?
Maybe because they don't consider this as a upgrade, rather than a downgrade, while Zenith after multiple devals. is useless in comparison to AU Ixigo but still AU sell Zenith as their Super premium card by saying just see at the packing in which Zenith arrives (atleast that's what AU agent told me while issuing Zenith), visit branch and try raising switching request there.

pinki

TF Ace
I currently hold a LTF AU Zenith card. I am looking to get AU ixigo card as it better suits my needs after the recent multiple zenith devaluations.

I wrote an email to customer care, requesting to upgrade from zenith to ixigo, but they denied saying that "the feature of upgrading to ixigo from zenith is not live yet". I was surprised by this ridiculous response because I have seen a few messages in this forum about people upgrading their xcite to zenith, lit to zenith etc. I have escalated the request to PNO but got the exact same response.

Core to co branded not possible i think.