• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU BANK LAUNCHED AU IXIGO CREDIT CARD

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
20231102_173351.jpg
Annual fee-999+gst
Renewal fee-999+gst
Waived off if you spend ₹1,000 in first 30 days of card issuance
Waived off for next year if you spend ₹1 Lakh in the previous year

Get Benefits on All Your Travel Bookings!
- Enjoy a 10% discount* on Flight Bookings up to ₹1,000
- Wave goodbye to PG Charges on train bookings*
- Enjoy 10% Off* on Bus Bookings up to ₹300
- Receive a 5% Instant Off* on Hotel Bookings up to ₹1,000

* Valid using ixigo platforms only
* Discounts on Flight, Hotel & Bus Bookings can be availed once per month
* PG charges waived twice per month
Exclusive Rewards
- Earn 20 Reward Points for every ₹200 spent on Train Bookings with ixigo
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every ₹200* spent on online purchases
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every ₹200* spent offline

*Note: Fuel & Rent transactions, Insurance, Jewellery and Wallets are excluded from Reward Points spends
International Lounge Program
Indulge in luxury with

- 1 Complimentary International Lounge Access every year
* Priority Pass to be issued upon request.

-Domestic Airport and Railway Lounge Program.
Experience convenience and comfort with 16 Exclusive Complimentary Domestic Airport and Railway Lounge Access every click here

Low FOREX Mark-up
Shop globally without worries, as you enjoy a low fee of just 1.99% on international purchases.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Say goodbye to surcharges! Get a 1% surcharge waiver for fuel transactions (between ₹400 and ₹5,000) at all fuel stations in India.
Edit-Zero Forex Markup 1703736252212.png

Last edited:

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Screenshot_20231228-153715-118.png
Can anyone please explain this part, to me seems like it will be FYF if condition fulfilled but written in a misleading way which can be construed as LTF
If first condition is fulfilled, then they would reverse the 999+gst.

If 2nd condition is fulfilled, then they won't charge you 999+gst for next year.

I don't see any mention of fyf or ltf. They clearly mention that card is chargeable and then explain the conditions to waive those charges off.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No matter what the ixigo founder does, I doubt things will change with AU's inflexible KYC process. Three months ago, I applied for an XClite Ultra credit card with an 8 lakh limit via their swipe-up platform and got approved. When the AU representative called for physical KYC during my office hours, I explained that I wasn't at home and offered to schedule it for another time, even suggesting they come to my office. Unfortunately, he refused and insisted on verifying me at home immediately. Since he wasn't willing to be flexible, my AU application was declined.

Attachments

• GCWn0DVaMAA5Sb9.jpg
    GCWn0DVaMAA5Sb9.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 30

krishc

TF Ace
If first condition is fulfilled, then they would reverse the 999+gst.

If 2nd condition is fulfilled, then they won't charge you 999+gst for next year.

I don't see any mention of fyf or ltf. They clearly mention that card is chargeable and then explain the conditions to waive those charges off.
I didn't say they mentioned FYF or LTF
my point is their language is misleading, first condition makes the card FYF which I understood and wrote as such
probably will be clear to most veterans of CC world
but many new people might think it will make the card LTF as the language is not straight forward

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Good thing about this card
1 free international lounge access
12 domestic air + rail lounge access
0% forex markup
Au offers
first year is kind of free and renewal needs 1 lac spend only.
5pts for other spend is 1.25% which can be redeemed in amazon voucher.
Overall not a bad card if you can spend 1 lac with all thos AU bank offers very easy for now.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sad thing: this card's BIN is not supported for AU bank specific offers. I tried on MMT and another travel aggregator, the platform recognized it as AU bank card, but gave error that the offer is not applicable for this card.
:confused:

Akashn

TF Ace
some ray of hope. The MMT error was strange, funny and frustrating at the same time. it was something like "Sorry, your AU BANK CARD is not eligible for AU bank card offer".
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Will try to take a screenshot this time.
Yeah. Even for me it didn't work in mmt. I guess they'll add ixigo bin later.. Hopefully 🤞🤞