• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith vs AU Zenith+

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

helloworld

TF Legend
CategoryZenithZenith+
1RP0.2p^ - 0.25p (^voucher redemption)1 Rs.
Dining & Food Apps5% (max. upto 25k/month)2%
Grocery, Departmental2.5%1%
International2.5% (- Markup Fee: 2.35%) = 0.15%2% (- Markup Fee: 1.17%) = 0.83%
Travel1.25%2%
Insurance and Utility0.25% (max. upto 10k/month)1%
BBPS, Rent, education, and Govt0%1%
All Other merchants1.25%1%
Milestone benefits+1000Rs. extra = 0.5% // 2L in a Calendar Quarter -- all spends included+1000 Rs. extra = 1.3% // 75k in a Calendar Month -- Special MCCs* excluded
Epicure Membership8L in Card Anniversary12L in Card Anniversary
Birthday Benefit625Rs. on min. 100 spend-
Domestic Lounge2 per Quarter4 per Quarter
International Lounge2 per Quarter4 per Quarter
Railway Lounge2 per Quarter-
BookmyShowBOGO (3 per Quarter) max. 250BOGO (4 per Quarter) max. 500
Golf-2 per Quarter
Meet and Greet-1 per Quarter
Fee / Waiver / Renewal Benefits9439Rs. / 5L in Card Anniversary / None5899Rs. / 8L in Card Anniversary / 5000 Rs.

Special MCCs* - Special Categories Marchant Category Codes: Rent, Education & Govt, Insurance, Utility, Fuel, Cash & EMI transactions are not eligible for monthly milestone calculation.

updated with 1st April, 2024 changes: https://www.aubank.in/tnc-of-cc-rev...card-usage-terms-condition_1st_march_2024.pdf

^
voucher redemption (Zenith):
Except vouchers, remaining categories 0.25p (Ex: Flight/hotel booking etc.) https://rewardz.aubank.in/

1702960801545.PNG

Last edited:

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I went to PNO, requesting to proceed with application if Zenith was offered. They denied saying Zenith is no longer being sourced. Even their tool doesn't allow and all such blah blah. I asked her to place a request with all the relevant information, she mentioned that many such requests has been placed in past and none of them got approved. She clearly mentioned their CC dept is not approving any requests for Zenith card

Then I requested for Zenith+ LTF & she took request for the same. Dont have any hopes tho..

Ankushjagga

TF Buzz
So it means once u miss swipe up offer, there is no possibility of getting Zenith LTF.
I went to PNO, requesting to proceed with application if Zenith was offered. They denied saying Zenith is no longer being sourced. Even their tool doesn't allow and all such blah blah. I asked her to place a request with all the relevant information, she mentioned that many such requests has been placed in past and none of them got approved. She clearly mentioned their CC dept is not approving any requests for Zenith card

Then I requested for Zenith+ LTF & she took request for the same. Dont have any hopes tho..

Ankushjagga

TF Buzz
My friend applied through swipe up couple of days ago with infinia, he was approved with Zenith card. I beleive it is only being issue through swipe up portal only. And by no other means like card to card or upgrades etc.

hs23new

TF Premier
CategoryZenithZenith+
1RP0.2p* - 0.25p (*voucher redemption)1 Rs.
Dining & Food Apps5%2%
Travel1.25%2%
All Other merchants1.25%1%
Milestone benefits+1000Rs. extra = 0.5% // 2L in a Calendar Quarter -- all spends included+1000 Rs. extra = 1.3% // 75k in a Calendar Month -- Special MCCs* excluded
Epicure Membership
8L in Card Anniversary12L in Card Anniversary
Birthday Benefit625Rs. on min. 100 spend = 100%-
Domestic Lounge4 per Quarter4 per Quarter
BookmyShowFlat 50% (3 per Quarter)BOGO (4 per Quarter)
Golf-2 per Quarter
Fee / Waiver / Renewal Benefits9439Rs. / 5L in Card Anniversary / None5899Rs. / 8L in Card Anniversary / 5000 Rs.

Special MCCs* - Special Categories Marchant Category Codes, Fuel, Cash & EMI transactions are not eligible for monthly milestone calculation.
Zenith -1 Reward Points per INR 100 retail spends done on BBPS and Utility & Telecom categories. 0.25%
Zenith + - 1%

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just applied for it. Do they do physical KYC at home & office address? Also, how much time do they take to process the application?
which one is better? i just got a zenith LTF card using swipe up platform. wondering whether i should try changing it zenith+, if it is available as LTF.

helloworld

TF Legend
Paid Zenith+ over LTF Zenith, what would be your justification to choose and pay that card?

Could someone give me some points where you considered zenith+ has edge over zenith?

Last edited:

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Paid Zenith+ over LTF Zenith, what would be your justification to choose and pay that card?

for me, to recover 900rs. on Zenith+ one has to spend, 40k (75k in a month for 2.3% return) or 90k for 1% return. Anything above is the actual benefit of the card.

Could someone give me some points where you considered zenith+ has edge over zenith?
Not everyone worries about Rs 900 per year.

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
CategoryZenithZenith+
1RP0.2p^ - 0.25p (^voucher redemption)1 Rs.
Dining & Food Apps5% (max. upto 25k/month)2%
Travel1.25%2%
Insurance and Telecom0.25% (max. upto 10k/month)1%
All Other merchants1.25% (excl. BBPS, Rent, education, and Govt)1%
Epicure Membership
8L in Card Anniversary12L in Card Anniversary
Birthday Benefit625Rs. on min. 100 spend-
Domestic Lounge2 per Quarter4 per Quarter
BookmyShowBOGO (3 per Quarter) max. 250BOGO (4 per Quarter) max. 500
Golf-2 per Quarter

Special MCCs* - Special Categories Marchant Category Codes, Fuel, Cash & EMI transactions are not eligible for monthly milestone calculation.

updated with 1st April, 2024 changes: https://www.aubank.in/tnc-of-cc-rev...card-usage-terms-condition_1st_march_2024.pdf
Hi,
Thanks for updating as per new devaluation effective 1/4/2024. However each point value of zenith is 0.20p not 0.25p;
aea339_a5cf535b5b9f443e984155c2d0f747f6~mv2.png

Thanks.

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend

helloworld

TF Legend
AU has this beautiful data page which shows

- number of times we availed instant discounts and amount
- cashback received
- next milestone date and required spends
- number of times lounge or even fuel surcharge availed and amount

Do check, it looks really good and matches with my data. Try once.

Last edited:

hs23new

TF Premier
Is Au Zenith /Zenith+ better then Ixigo? With Ixigo you get LTF 0 forex card with 2.5% reward rate as Ixigo money. Since you can have only 1 Au bank card, Ixigo makes more sense. M&G you can get on Atlas and Magnus.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.