• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith vs AU Zenith+

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

helloworld

TF Legend
CategoryZenithZenith+
1RP0.2p^ - 0.25p (^voucher redemption)1 Rs.
Dining & Food Apps5% (max. upto 25k/month)2%
Grocery, Departmental2.5%1%
International2.5% (- Markup Fee: 2.35%) = 0.15%2% (- Markup Fee: 1.17%) = 0.83%
Travel1.25%2%
Insurance and Utility0.25% (max. upto 10k/month)1%
BBPS, Rent, education, and Govt0%1%
All Other merchants1.25%1%
Milestone benefits+1000Rs. extra = 0.5% // 2L in a Calendar Quarter -- all spends included+1000 Rs. extra = 1.3% // 75k in a Calendar Month -- Special MCCs* excluded
Epicure Membership8L in Card Anniversary12L in Card Anniversary
Birthday Benefit625Rs. on min. 100 spend-
Domestic Lounge2 per Quarter4 per Quarter
International Lounge2 per Quarter4 per Quarter
Railway Lounge2 per Quarter-
BookmyShowBOGO (3 per Quarter) max. 250BOGO (4 per Quarter) max. 500
Golf-2 per Quarter
Meet and Greet-1 per Quarter
Fee / Waiver / Renewal Benefits9439Rs. / 5L in Card Anniversary / None5899Rs. / 8L in Card Anniversary / 5000 Rs.

Special MCCs* - Special Categories Marchant Category Codes: Rent, Education & Govt, Insurance, Utility, Fuel, Cash & EMI transactions are not eligible for monthly milestone calculation.

updated with 1st April, 2024 changes: https://www.aubank.in/tnc-of-cc-rev...card-usage-terms-condition_1st_march_2024.pdf

^
voucher redemption (Zenith):
Except vouchers, remaining categories 0.25p (Ex: Flight/hotel booking etc.) https://rewardz.aubank.in/

1702960801545.PNG

Last edited:

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
"Special MCCs - Rent, Education & Govt, Insurance, Utility, Fuel spends and Cash will not be considered for Bonus Reward Points."
What does this exactly mean? Isn't Zenith one of the still usable cards for rent pay? Isn't rentt considered for milestone bbenefit on the card? Or is it only about the 60 days welcome benefit of 2500 points?

helloworld

TF Legend
"Special MCCs - Rent, Education & Govt, Insurance, Utility, Fuel spends and Cash will not be considered for Bonus Reward Points."
What does this exactly mean? Isn't Zenith one of the still usable cards for rent pay? Isn't rentt considered for milestone bbenefit on the card? Or is it only about the 60 days welcome benefit of 2500 points?

In above table, only one place I mentioned Special MCCs and provided definition at the end of the table (and its not about Zenith card).

Edit: For better convinience, kept *

Last edited:

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Given the extremely low markup fee for international transactions, is this a transaction that one could maybe use instead of a forex card (and the conversion losses you see in that when loading money)? Also, the Zenith+ seems to give 2RP per INR100 spent on international spends as well so this is surely a much better option than a forex card, right? Or are there any other cards which are a better combo of forex markup + RP on international spends?

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
Given the extremely low markup fee for international transactions, is this a transaction that one could maybe use instead of a forex card (and the conversion losses you see in that when loading money)? Also, the Zenith+ seems to give 2RP per INR100 spent on international spends as well so this is surely a much better option than a forex card, right? Or are there any other cards which are a better combo of forex markup + RP on international spends?

Some changes are there but give you idea.

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Some changes are there but give you idea.

Thank you so much!

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Check table, only one place I mentioned Special MCCs and provided definition at the end of the table.

Edit: For better convinience, kept *
Special Categories MCCs, Fuel, Cash & EMI transactions are not eligible for monthly milestone calculation.
UTILITY is still considered for milestones
reference

Ankushjagga

TF Buzz
I am holding AU LIT card, which I know I should not have applied, because I am holding HDFC infinia credit card and would have got Zenith without any hiccups. Can anyone suggest how I can avail Zenith card LTF, I don’t want to send income documents to upgrade card since my ITR is low, can it be upgraded on the basis of INFINIA, I am also holding AU ROYALE account.

helloworld

TF Legend
I am holding AU LIT card, which I know I should not have applied, because I am holding HDFC infinia credit card and would have got Zenith without any hiccups. Can anyone suggest how I can avail Zenith card LTF, I don’t want to send income documents to upgrade card since my ITR is low, can it be upgraded on the basis of INFINIA, I am also holding AU ROYALE account.
Check with @deep@vie for help.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Email them after 6 months for an upgrade, assuming your card limit is above 5L, but there is no guarantee they will upgrade it or issue it as LTF.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.