• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get the best out of AU Zenith card?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
I just got my AU Zenith card LTF through their Swipe up program. I applied without much research, only because they have a 50% off on BMS. I didn't even know it was a Visa Infinite Card until I got it.

So my question is: what's the use of this card apart from PP & BMS offer? How do I best optimize?

Reward points are too low and also have a ₹99 redemption fee. My Axis Signature + Amex MRCC pretty much cover all my monthly expenses. Not sure what I'll even use this for. I mean I do have many such cards that I only have for bank offers but AU Zenith being their most premium card I was expecting something better :p

Any suggestions?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I just got my AU Zenith card LTF through their Swipe up program. I applied without much research, only because they have a 50% off on BMS. I didn't even know it was a Visa Infinite Card until I got it.

So my question is: what's the use of this card apart from PP & BMS offer? How do I best optimize?

Reward points are too low and also have a ₹99 redemption fee. My Axis Signature + Amex MRCC pretty much cover all my monthly expenses. Not sure what I'll even use this for. I mean I do have many such cards that I only have for bank offers but AU Zenith being their most premium card I was expecting something better :p

Any suggestions?
I don't know about your axis and mrcc reward rates, but you can use it for dining at standalone restaurants to get 5% rewards, and for dept store/grocery for 2.5%.
plus railway lounge access is there if you need it.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Any suggestions?
Better to use it for groceries (including all orders on Swiggy), standalone restaurants, 50% on BMS and not to miss monthly offers on Cred for purchases and bill payments. It's a good card to have if LTF.

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Any suggestions?
Which card (and how much limit) did you use to get Zenith on swipe up portal?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Any suggestions?
Good for grocery and dining @ stand alone restaurants

mj01

TF Select
Dining spends give 5%. Though I have seen this work only about 50% of the times (since it depends on the MCC code used by the outlet). I find it ideal for small spends (under 1.5k) where zomato gold/ dineout don't provide any benefits.

amitagl27

TF Buzz
Au bank has recently launched their discover platform where you can see the milestones, earnings etc and figure out if the card was actually useful or not.

1711107404774.png 1711107486060.png

I've spent around 8 lakhs last year and got benefits worth 50k, which is not bad. However, after devaluation of zenith card, seems this party is over.

Overall, a great place to see what actually you got back from all your spends. I wish all companies do the same or there is some centralized platform which can do this Makes our life much easier and happier :)
For sure this data is available with each bank, its only a matter of time they expose it to their customers.

Mogambo

TF Buzz
Au bank has recently launched their discover platform where you can see the milestones, earnings etc and figure out if the card was actually useful or not.

I've spent around 8 lakhs last year and got benefits worth 50k, which is not bad. However, after devaluation of zenith card, seems this party is over.

Overall, a great place to see what actually you got back from all your spends. I wish all companies do the same or there is some centralized platform which can do this Makes our life much easier and happier :)
For sure this data is available with each bank, its only a matter of time they expose it to their customers.
You need to find better cards to spend 8lac

Desu Sarath

TF Premier

Thank you for sharing this