• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help to get a au card.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I live in a state which is completely unserviceable by many banks such as au, amex, sc etc but i hold many cards from traditional banks such as hdfc, sbi, icici, axis etc. One of the card is paytm hdfc select (co-branded) credit card with limit of more than 7 lakhs. I am really interested in getting zenith as ltf. So, I request you answer some of my doubt/question to get the same.

Questions are i) As i mentioned earlier, My whole state is unserviceable by au bank rn but one of my friend live in Ludhiana, Punjab for study purpose which is eligible for au cards. So, can i apply for au card with his address?

ii) if the answer of my first question is yes, then which document should i submit in address proof? Also, can i enter my real office address means will the system allow me to enter unserviceable pincode?

iii) If they do home verification by any chance, is it mandatory for me to present there?

Thanks in advance

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I live in a state which is completely unserviceable by many banks such as au, amex, sc etc but i hold many cards from traditional banks such as hdfc, sbi, icici, axis etc. One of the card is paytm hdfc select (co-branded) credit card with limit of more than 7 lakhs. I am really interested in getting zenith as ltf. So, I request you answer some of my doubt/question to get the same.

Questions are i) As i mentioned earlier, My whole state is unserviceable by au bank rn but one of my friend live in Ludhiana, Punjab for study purpose which is eligible for au cards. So, can i apply for au card with his address?

ii) if the answer of my first question is yes, then which document should i submit in address proof? Also, can i enter my real office address means will the system allow me to enter unserviceable pincode?

iii) If they do home verification by any chance, is it mandatory for me to present there?

Thanks in advance
@deep@vie

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Thanks in advance
I have recently received zenith ltf like 2 days back so address will be picked up automatically once you give pancard and aadhaar details. Only Two options would show up in that. Until you have different cc showing up in different state and city which is serviceble it won't be showing up for you to apply so changing address in aadhaar could be only option here.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have recently received zenith ltf like 2 days back so address will be picked up automatically once you give pancard and aadhaar details. Only Two options would show up in that. Until you have different cc showing up in different state and city which is serviceble it won't be showing up for you to apply so changing address in aadhaar could be only option here.
I guess it provide option to change address and i can submit postpaid bill as a address proof.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
And for vkyc it will pick up my location after you allow so your address will be picked up. So if your company is in their list then office verification will be asked through vkyc which will be office id/sending email from office email. You asked for home verification you don't need to be compulsory but someone need within your home need to there saying you are living there.