• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Swipe Up Zenith

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try with magnus but chance sare really slim
Any option to change from Xcite Ultra to Zenith LTF. While applying I used DCB but then I read that ICICI Sapphiro Amex got Zenith and i am holding that card as well.

I wrote to customer support team but they mentioned that Zenith is not available anymore as well as there's no provision to change from Xcite Ultra to Zenith.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Any option to change from Xcite Ultra to Zenith LTF. While applying I used DCB but then I read that ICICI Sapphiro Amex got Zenith and i am holding that card as well.

I wrote to customer support team but they mentioned that Zenith is not available anymore as well as there's no provision to change from Xcite Ultra to Zenith.
Once issued,you've to wait mandatorily for 6months in order to ask for upgrade.
It's sad part that you used dcb instead of sapphiro but if saphiro wasn't old enough even it wouldn't have fetched Zenith.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Try with magnus but chance sare really slim
Amex Gold, MRCC 3lkh I have as well. Will that help to get Zenith.

Another question-

*Earlier in aug 23 I applied for AU LIT but after Vkyc my application did not get approved. Later it was told that the place was not deliverable. Weird that I got amex but not AU. Can you send me the AU swipe up link?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Amex Gold, MRCC 3lkh I have as well. Will that help to get Zenith.

Another question-

*Earlier in aug 23 I applied for AU LIT but after Vkyc my application did not get approved. Later it was told that the place was not deliverable. Weird that I got amex but not AU. Can you send me the AU swipe up link?
Link shared .