• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to Apply to AU Ixigo as I tried Swipeup recently

Adithya243

TF Buzz
Hey folks,

I get the following error when I try to apply for the AU Ixigo card through the Ixigo app. I believe it is because I tried the Swipeup program on Jan 1,2024 to try and get Zenith (which I did not).

I want a zero forex LTF card before June ( and I am not eligible for Scapia as I have a Federal Bank card). So this card feels like a great opportunity. Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-31-15-57-56-690_com.ixigo.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-31-15-57-56-690_com.ixigo.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 29

Tejo

TF Legend
Hey folks,

I get the following error when I try to apply for the AU Ixigo card through the Ixigo app. I believe it is because I tried the Swipeup program on Jan 1,2024 to try and get Zenith (which I did not).

I want a zero forex LTF card before June ( and I am not eligible for Scapia as I have a Federal Bank card). So this card feels like a great opportunity. Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks
Mail the AU Nodal officer, request to deactivate or close past cc application Lead ID

Aniket970506

TF Buzz
Hey folks,

I am facing same issue by au bank I tried swipe up program on October I raise this issue to credit card department they said to delete old id you have to wait about 6 months from application then you have to close the old lead id by requesting them now I am raising this issue to nodal officer please help me what else can I do for deleting old lead id if nodal officer also says no to my request

mangalorean

TF Select
I am facing same issue by au bank I tried swipe up program on October I raise this issue to credit card department they said to delete old id you have to wait about 6 months from application then you have to close the old lead id by requesting them now I am raising this issue to nodal officer please help me what else can I do for deleting old lead id if nodal officer also says no to my request
Drop a message to @deep@vie.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Please check dm

Adithya243

TF Buzz
Hey, I sent a mail to creditcard.support@aubank.in and cced pno@aubank.in they got it done in 7 days