• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

I applied for this card on 1st January.. Missed this offer 😭
I told my brother to wait for LTF offer on AU Ixigo credit card 1 month back. He was initially inclined towards Scapia credit card as he is looking for Zero Forex Markup credit card but I denied to him for Scapia. Now I am waiting patiently for LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card. Financial year ending is near so might see LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card soon.

Last edited:

Akashn

TF Ace
I told my brother to wait for LTF offer for AU Ixigo credit card 1 month back. He was initially inclined towards Scapia credit card as he is looking for Zero Forex Markup credit card but I denied to him for Scapia. Now I am waiting patiently for LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card. Financial year ending is near so might see LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card soon.
You got Spidey sense 🕸️

alanabraham

TF Premier
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.
Ixigo Website is mentioned as existing AU CC customers can get this card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116-211514.png
    Screenshot_20240116-211514.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 155

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is office verification mandatory with AU? I work from home currently.
Had same scenario with wfh, it took three attempts to get office verification completed. The previous agents said it is fine once I mentioned wfh but seems the application didn't proceed but the third agent probably gave go ahead. Had to request them to check with security at office address. But yes looks like they don't have specific policy to handle wfh scenarios.

Also already had savings account but had to give different residential address during cc application. So not sure if person verification wouldn have been required if I applied using existing address for SB.

Sorry if not answering your query directly but mostly office verification is needed and I think depends on luck on approval chances for wfh

telescope

TF Ace
Had same scenario with wfh, it took three attempts to get office verification completed. The previous agents said it is fine once I mentioned wfh but seems the application didn't proceed but the third agent probably gave go ahead. Had to request them to check with security at office address. But yes looks like they don't have specific policy to handle wfh scenarios.

Also already had savings account but had to give different residential address during cc application. So not sure if person verification wouldn have been required if I applied using existing address for SB.

Sorry if not answering your query directly but mostly office verification is needed and I think depends on luck on approval chances for wfh
ok so decided not to apply. once applied for AU lit last year. it failed due to wfh problem.
3 attempts for you means 3 separate applications/cibil hits?