• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They fixed it now by removing the line from the FAQ. Seems arrogant AU is not ready to change their stupid policy anytime soon.
Just checked, I can still see it mentioned in FAQ. Hope they change their policy in their mutual discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 69

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ok so decided not to apply. once applied for AU lit last year. it failed due to wfh problem.
3 attempts for you means 3 separate applications/cibil hits?
oh sorry for not being clear, had to reach out to customer care 3 times and used to get verification call again in couple of days
But looks like others have mentioned sending email for official email id is also working now. Hopefully that should work for you.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone who got the card approved - How much time does it take after VKYC? on the landing page, it was mentioned "get your card in 30 minutes", however, nothing like that happened! My employer is as per their A list, so, hopefully no physical verification should be there

Also, even before VKYC, I was able to see credit limit (matched the highest limit as per CIBIL). Can it still be declined?
I'm afraid because of possible "overleveraged" decline reasons!

Akashn

TF Ace
Anyone who got the card approved - How much time does it take after VKYC? on the landing page, it was mentioned "get your card in 30 minutes", however, nothing like that happened! My employer is as per their A list, so, hopefully no physical verification should be there

Also, even before VKYC, I was able to see credit limit (matched the highest limit as per CIBIL). Can it still be declined?
If home and office both verification gets successful then they wont reject.. For me it took 9 days because i wasn't in town for home verification so it got delayed. On normal occasion it should take less than 5 working days..

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If home and office both verification gets successful then they wont reject.. For me it took 9 days because i wasn't in town for home verification so it got delayed. On normal occasion it should take less than 5 working days..
Thanks for the info @Akashn. Btw, did you get any info from AU on converting your paid Ixigo card into LTF as per the ongoing offer?

pavan000

TF Premier

Got approved within two hours and was able to view card details on ixigo app.

I stay half the time in Kerala and half the time in Bangalore my Bangalore address is serviceable while my Kerala address is not.

I am planning to apply for this card when I come to Bangalore this month end. Do they do office and home verification immediately within a few days after I apply or they take more than 10 days as I will be in office only for 10 dyas this time after hich I will be back to wfh in Kerala

Also the only proof for my Bangalore address is my StanC CC statement address is that accepted or I need some other proof?