• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

mangalorean

TF Select
Depends on your existing cards & ofcourse luck😀
I have the following cards with >5 lakhs limit.

1. ICICI Coral Rupay/Amazon Pay ICICI - Limit of 5.1 Lakhs
2. Federal Celesta - Limit of 6.2 Lakhs (1 month old)

Is there a possibility of obtaining the Zenith LTF through SwipeUp using these cards? I attempted with Celesta, but it didn't take the card for some reason. When I used the IDFC First Select (limit: 3.2 lakhs), I was offered the AU Xcite Ultra. I mainly want an AU card for offers.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have the following cards with >5 lakhs limit.

1. ICICI Coral Rupay/Amazon Pay ICICI - Limit of 5.1 Lakhs
2. Federal Celesta - Limit of 6.2 Lakhs (1 month old)

Is there a possibility of obtaining the Zenith LTF through SwipeUp using these cards? I attempted with Celesta, but it didn't take the card for some reason. When I used the IDFC First Select (limit: 3.2 lakhs), I was offered the AU Xcite Ultra. I mainly want an AU card for offers.
Zenith ltf through Swipe Up isn't showing up anymore.. plus your cc you have mentioned won't get you zenith ltf either.

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why does it mention low forex of 1.99% instead of zero forex markup in the letter with the card
I think it was initially 1.99% during launch and the letter was probably printed during that time !