• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I stay half the time in Kerala and half the time in Bangalore my Bangalore address is serviceable while my Kerala address is not.

I am planning to apply for this card when I come to Bangalore this month end. Do they do office and home verification immediately within a few days after I apply or they take more than 10 days as I will be in office only for 10 dyas this time after hich I will be back to wfh in Kerala

Also the only proof for my Bangalore address is my StanC CC statement address is that accepted or I need some other proof?
Need your Bangalore address in your Aadhaar if i am not wrong.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
WHY?

My Au Zenith application got rejected last month due to office KYC issue. Actually the person didnt call.

Can I apply for this card now?
Mine got rejected few months back too. But later on didn't bother to reapply. Old application Id can be deleted after 45 days and deletion takes 5 days. As suggested you can contact deep@ive and he can guide

deep@vie

TF Legend
I stay half the time in Kerala and half the time in Bangalore my Bangalore address is serviceable while my Kerala address is not.

I am planning to apply for this card when I come to Bangalore this month end. Do they do office and home verification immediately within a few days after I apply or they take more than 10 days as I will be in office only for 10 dyas this time after hich I will be back to wfh in Kerala

Also the only proof for my Bangalore address is my StanC CC statement address is that accepted or I need some other proof?
Could be done without address proof but normal cards or swipeup only not ixigo AFAIK