• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
One day completed from vKYC verification.... Still not received any update...
Who have received the card or whose application got approved, How many days it is taken for application status update??

krnc04

TF Neo
Applied on ixigo app , no update since 12 days. Went to AU bank ,not helped.

Tried calling customer care ,they dont redirect to actual human and also say please call from applied registered number. Try to apply for other AU card they say , already one card has been applied for this number.

Got some number from bank , she says application approval is controlled by ixigo ( total BS).

Out of all banks AU has been the least customer centric , atleast other banks send reject status sooner.

Didnt even recieve email response for my query.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Applied on ixigo app , no update since 12 days. Went to AU bank ,not helped.

Tried calling customer care ,they dont redirect to actual human and also say please call from applied registered number. Try to apply for other AU card they say , already one card has been applied for this number.

Got some number from bank , she says application approval is controlled by ixigo ( total BS).

Out of all banks AU has been the least customer centric , atleast other banks send reject status sooner.

Didnt even recieve email response for my query.
Same issue with me..