• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Ixigo application rejected! Need suggestions.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
Hi, I had applied for AU Ixigo card through Ixigo app under lifetime free scheme. My application got rejected.

My CIBIL is 790+

My application might have been rejected due to these 2 reasons I think

1. Mismatch in name : The order of name in my PAN card and Aadhar card is different. In Aadhar card the order of name is ( last name + first name + father's name). After verifying the Aadhar through OTP the application fetched (last name + first name initial + father's name) and (last name + father's name). It completely discarded the name on PAN card which is in correct format.
  2. Old address of home and work : During the application it provided me only two options to select to prefetch my address a) credit bureau, b) Aadhar card. It did not provide me any option to provide my communication address manually. The address on both sources are of my previous home (and work) which we sold few months ago and currently living on rented property hence the addresses were not changed on those documents.
I noticed these two discrepancies and contacted AU Bank support on Twitter and they called me and asked for screenshots which I provided to them and later they told me they couldn't provide further help and visit bank personally for more clarification. I didn't understand their rationale as the whole process is digital.

I continued with the application presuming I can contact bank later to modify my name and address through bank as I wanted to open bank account there anyway.

This issue came up during the vKYC and the agent asked why my location was showing different (same city by the way). I explained to her and she asked "Will you be there on old address to receive the card?" I said yes.

Later a bank rep called me asking me about my work and informing me that they'd be reaching for home and work verification.

They reached there but I wasn't there.

My application was under review for 4 days and upon contacting AU Bank again through Twitter the local bank rep contacted me again for home+work address verification and I explained them the situation.

After a while I checked my app and it said my application has been rejected and I can't reapply for 180 days.

What should I do now?

• Their system failed to fetch correct name from PAN. They didn't provide me option to provide my name manually.
  • Their system failed to provide me an option for communication address.
  • I had already contacted their support for their digital error.
  • The vKYC agent was supportive after my explanation.
  • When I received for address verification again from bank I offered them to visit my current place to verify my documents.
I'm very furious with their approach. Don't their digital team know that in India there's always some clerical error or different name and address format across all the documents?

I don't know what to do now.

One suggestion from my side.

Take some time and go to the nearest Aadhaar centre and get the inaccuracies rectified. Also, do so in your PAN. And, in Voter's Card and Ration Card and Passport and .....

Such inconsistencies WILL GIVE you trouble and avoidable headache at most unexpected times. Set them right rightnow.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
@deep@vie
Sorry for long post but is there any hope to rectify it?

One suggestion from my side.

Take some time and go to the nearest Aadhaar centre and get the inaccuracies rectified. Also, do so in your PAN. And, in Voter's Card and Ration Card and Passport and .....

Such inconsistencies WILL GIVE you trouble and avoidable headache at most unexpected times. Set them right rightnow.
I realized it very recently. I will be onto it. There's too much mess.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I had applied for AU Ixigo card through Ixigo app under lifetime free scheme. My application got rejected.

My CIBIL is 790+

1. Mismatch in name : The order of name in my PAN card and Aadhar card is different. In Aadhar card the order of name is ( last name + first name + father's name). After verifying the Aadhar through OTP the application fetched (last name + first name initial + father's name) and (last name + father's name). It completely discarded the name on PAN card which is in correct format.
  2. Old address of home and work : During the application it provided me only two options to select to prefetch my address a) credit bureau, b) Aadhar card. It did not provide me any option to provide my communication address manually. The address on both sources are of my previous home (and work) which we sold few months ago and currently living on rented property hence the addresses were not changed on those documents.
I noticed these two discrepancies and contacted AU Bank support on Twitter and they called me and asked for screenshots which I provided to them and later they told me they couldn't provide further help and visit bank personally for more clarification. I didn't understand their rationale as the whole process is digital.

I continued with the application presuming I can contact bank later to modify my name and address through bank as I wanted to open bank account there anyway.

This issue came up during the vKYC and the agent asked why my location was showing different (same city by the way). I explained to her and she asked "Will you be there on old address to receive the card?" I said yes.

Later a bank rep called me asking me about my work and informing me that they'd be reaching for home and work verification.

My application was under review for 4 days and upon contacting AU Bank again through Twitter the local bank rep contacted me again for home+work address verification and I explained them the situation.

After a while I checked my app and it said my application has been rejected and I can't reapply for 180 days.

What should I do now?

• Their system failed to fetch correct name from PAN. They didn't provide me option to provide my name manually.
  • When I received for address verification again from bank I offered them to visit my current place to verify my documents.
I'm very furious with their approach. Don't their digital team know that in India there's always some clerical error or different name and address format across all the documents?

Instead of applying through ixigo app should’ve applied directly. There was an option to manually enter address when applied directly. Write to PNO@aubank.in , their team is good I’m hoping they’ll surely help you. Ask them to reproc it .

deep@vie

TF Legend

My CIBIL is 790+

What should I do now?

If the application moved to verifications, it's not rejected due to name mismatch.
Due to name mismatch, application gets rejected directly.
So either of your verifications failed,residence or office?

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
There was an option to manually enter address when applied directly. Write to PNO@aubank.in , their team is good I’m hoping they’ll surely help you. Ask them to reproc it .
I can try emailing them if there's hope for the solution.
So either of your verifications failed,residence or office?
Bank rep reached to the mentioned address.

I'm self employed and the home address and business address(in GST) is same. But it's of previous home. So the bank rep reached at that place for verification.

I did mention them that my current address is different and asked them that they could verify my documents at my current address but they didn't ask for it they just hung up the call.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I can try emailing them if there's hope for the solution.

Bank rep reached to the mentioned address.

I'm self employed and the home address and business address(in GST) is same. But it's of previous home. So the bank rep reached at that place for verification.

I did mention them that my current address is different and asked them that they could verify my documents at my current address but they didn't ask for it they just hung up the call.
If you've a proof for current address then mail them & attatch the proof.
If not you've to reapply after 45 days.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
They only accept OVDs
Sorry for late reply.

What should I do now?

1) Email PNO and explain my situation and hope that they will resolve the issue?
2) Change address on my Aadhaar and GST certificate and reapply after a month. But the app says I can reapply only after 180 days. Is there any way to do it sooner?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Sorry for late reply.

What should I do now?

1) Email PNO and explain my situation and hope that they will resolve the issue?
2) Change address on my Aadhaar and GST certificate and reapply after a month. But the app says I can reapply only after 180 days. Is there any way to do it sooner?
Try the pno route.
Then do let me know if it doesn't work.
Will try to get the lead ID deleted but for that the lead has to be 45 days old