• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

Moreover, these chaps do not issue this card for those who are over 60 yrs of age.

When compared to my trips abroad I took before I turned 60 (only 2 times in the last 37 yrs of employment) and after I am 60+ (not less than 5 times in the last 3 years), I travelled multi-fold after I reached 60+. 6th trip is coming up in Jun24 to USA.

And, even the domestic travel too had increased a lot - many times over - and always by flights.

So, this eligibility rule appears lopsided - at least for Senior (but very active) people like us.

thksen

TF Buzz
Moreover, these chaps do not issue this card for those who are over 60 yrs of age.

When compared to my trips abroad I took before I turned 60 (only 2 times in the last 37 yrs of employment) and after I am 60+ (not less than 5 times in the last 3 years), I travelled multi-fold after I reached 60+. 6th trip is coming up in Jun24 to USA.

And, even the domestic travel too had increased a lot - many times over - and always by flights.

So, this eligibility rule appears lopsided - at least for Senior (but very active) people like us.
Most of the bank issues cc upto 65 and HBL upto 70 year

Got this ixigo card without any sort of verification. No vkyc happended either. Application submitted just after filling details. I have au digital account. I put 3 lakhs in it before applying card and removed after i got approval in a week. Credit limit matched with highest in cibil. Smoothest experience i had ever.

I got the AUIXIGO card recently. Let me share my experience. I did my VKYC in office address so no office verification was done. Only home address verification was done. Card got approved in 4 working days and got physical card after 3 days. Applied for priority pass by calling customer care. I got that also in 3 days.
What were the charges for priority pass?

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today card got approved, I will be receiving it soon. I have a dumb question.
8 Free Domestic lounge access can be used for accompanying guest also? Or it chargeable?

Got this ixigo card without any sort of verification. No vkyc happended either. Application submitted just after filling details. I have au digital account. I put 3 lakhs in it before applying card and removed after i got approval in a week. Credit limit matched with highest in cibil. Smoothest experience i had ever.
How much time did it take for you to get the card physically from the day of applying?

G1jot

TF Buzz
till 31st Mar
It has been further updated for LTF till Apr 30. So basically zero forex markup (rare among entry level cards), 2 lounge access in a quarter (no conditions regarding spends), 1000 ixigo cash (100% redeemable), 1000 reward points (meh) and a premium looking black card for LTF. Sounds like a good travel companion for markup and lounges alone.

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
It was been further updated for LTF till Apr 30. So basically zero forex markup (rare among entry level cards), 2 lounge access in a quarter (no conditions regarding spends), 1000 ixigo cash (100% redeemable), 1000 reward points (meh) and a premium looking black card for LTF. Sounds like a good travel companion for markup and lounges alone.
Should be devalued soon

lucifer69

TF Premier
Received 1000 ixigo money and 1000 reward points today and I've spent less than 200 on first transaction
Can you tell me where did you recieved the 1000 ixigo money. I've received the reward points but no ixigo money as of now. It's been more than a week 'n my transcation was more than 10K internationally.