• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT upgrade to Zenith possible?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

I have the following questions -
1. Is the upgrade even possible? If so, what could be subsequent steps?
2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Missed to share an update.

1. My Lit got upgraded to Zenith LTF in 3 months
2. I told CC to either cancel card or upgrade it. They upgraded
I wanted to know what proofs you have provided. company id or salary slips?
because im certain they upgraded your card because your company is listed.

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Depends on employer, if it's in bank's list then LTF otherwise paid
My employer was in the dropdown list when applying but it didn't show me LTF at any point. I don't mind the 5k fees for the Zenith+ given that they offer welcome RPs worth the same amount but is there a way to make it LTF incase the card does get approved?

PS: My bad, it was not in the LTF employer list.

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
My employer was in the dropdown list when applying but it didn't show me LTF at any point. I don't mind the 5k fees for the Zenith+ given that they offer welcome RPs worth the same amount but is there a way to make it LTF incase the card does get approved?

PS: My bad, it was not in the LTF employer list.
Zenith+ is paid for all