• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT upgrade to Zenith possible?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

I have the following questions -
1. Is the upgrade even possible? If so, what could be subsequent steps?
2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!

tushu5121

TF Premier
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

I have the following questions -
1. Is the upgrade even possible? If so, what could be subsequent steps?
2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!
Bro same thing happened with me my au lit card have 8 months old now and i requesting them from 1 month to upgrade they said requested almost 5 times now but still not upgraded to vetta.
And now they saying you. Need itr n all..
After big argument they again take my request now 3 days gone.
Nothing happened.
I really got headache by these AU people

rohant

TF Premier
Bro same thing happened with me my au lit card have 8 months old now and i requesting them from 1 month to upgrade they said requested almost 5 times now but still not upgraded to vetta.
And now they saying you. Need itr n all..
After big argument they again take my request now 3 days gone.
Nothing happened.
I really got headache by these AU people
yes, AU is having a lot of issues