• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT upgrade to Zenith possible?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

I have the following questions -
1. Is the upgrade even possible? If so, what could be subsequent steps?
2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!

Abhishek20

TF Premier
I have AU LIT card with 4.5L limit which I have been using for 6 months, but the customer agent says that minimum limit needs to be 5L for upgrading to Zenith. I have multiple other cards with 5L+ limit and I am a employee in corporate which is present in their LTF list.

Is there anyway that I can upgrade LIT to Zenith based on my other card limit (5L+)/through corporate offer/salary slips?

https://technofino.in/community
[IMG alt="RAMESH BABU N"]https://www.technofino.in/community/data/avatars/m/16/16017.jpg?1686845587[/IMG]
Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.
A solution was given n I completed the form yesterday. VKYC completed today. Smooth affair.
Waiting for final approval n the card.

deep@vie

TF Legend
No, try to get LE using payslips first,once limit reaches 5l,they'll get the upgrade request.
I have AU LIT card with 4.5L limit which I have been using for 6 months, but the customer agent says that minimum limit needs to be 5L for upgrading to Zenith. I have multiple other cards with 5L+ limit and I am a employee in corporate which is present in their LTF list.

Is there anyway that I can upgrade LIT to Zenith based on my other card limit (5L+)/through corporate offer/salary slips?

Saipsy

TF Premier

I have a LIT with 5L+ limit. They asked me to wait 6 months for an upgrade to Zenith.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
So for Zenith:
1. If existing customer: 6+ month & 5L+ limit on existing card to qualify for upgrade
2. If new customer: C2C basis with 5L+ limit card
3. If employee in corporate list: then issued as LTF, otherwise chargeable

Is that accurate summary?

deep@vie

TF Legend
So for Zenith:
1. If existing customer: 6+ month & 5L+ limit on existing card to qualify for upgrade
2. If new customer: C2C basis with 5L+ limit card
3. If employee in corporate list: then issued as LTF, otherwise chargeable

Is that accurate summary?
Yes, but via swipeup it might only show xcite ultra.

abc123987

TF Buzz
At the time of applying, AU didn't allow me to apply for Zenith card (LTF basis) even though I was eligible.
They told me to go ahead with LIT and after 3 months they will send out upgrade offer after I share my employment details.

It's been 4 months since I got the LIT CC (5L limit) and last week pinged them for upgrade request and they blatantly denied!
After bit of negotiation they requested me to share employment details again and told me they will come back with resolution in 3-5 working days, now that is also gone!

And yet no response!

2. In case no, they should I go ahead and close the LIT card? If this is done, they told that for next 6 months they can't entertain any application!
If I purchase Amazon pay gift card from Amazon using this card what is the maximum benifit I can get combining all Ann on and rewards?

deep@vie

TF Legend

And yet no response!

1.After 6months,you can ask for upgrade
2.Don't cancel the card,chances are you won't get an AU card ever.

deep@vie

TF Legend

Get it's LE to 5l,then ask for upgrade