• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith C2C LTF possible?

shrirang

TF Select
Is it possible to get Zenith LTF?

My organisation is not listed for LTF in the document shared here.

However, an AU bank executive/agent approached me claiming he can offer LTF Zenith if I have any existing card with limit above 5 lacs, with C2C.

I do have a cards with more than 5 lacs limit , but I doubt if he is pitching to complete targets or telling truth.

Anyone with prior C2C LTF experience of AU?

sushant4

TF Buzz
I got a Zenith this week, by using Regalia
I didn't go through swipe up and got to know they don't offer it now through normal process, was offered vetta. But i wasn't sure about company so later they confirmed and all so, I'm talking the vetta one maybe later I'll try to upgrade to zenith. I thought to wait for lead deletion and get zenith but that isn't always sure of getting so didn't want to try my luck for zenith. Application is under process for me for vetta.

Try swipe up portal with hdfc regalia (limit 500k) if you have, there is very high chances of getting au zenith ltf.
I got by this but didn't proceed with vkyc as except bms it is of no use and bms offer is devalued🥲
did u try with hdfc regalia or regalia first ? or they still offering zenith LTF ? I want to give a try ! what abt cibil score hit ?

mail_amity

TF Buzz
Just received my Zenith LTF (Swipeup based on Infinia)
I have a 10L limit on Infinia and got 8L on Zenith.

I don't see any exceptional benefits on this card apart from unconditional (non-spend-based) domestic and international lounge benefits.

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received my Zenith LTF (Swipeup based on Infinia)
I have a 10L limit on Infinia and got 8L on Zenith.

I don't see any exceptional benefits on this card apart from unconditional (non-spend-based) domestic and international lounge benefits.
Accha ye baat hai?? To ek kaam Karo mujhe dedo as an add-on user😂😂😂

I tried swipe up today with hdfc regalia first but I was offered Xcite Ultra Credit Card. After seeing that they are not offering zenith , i left the process in middle by closing the browser.
Wondering whether someone from AU bank will call me ? So this enquiry already a hit in cibil score ?

redcarpet

TF Premier
I tried swipe up today with hdfc regalia first but I was offered Xcite Ultra Credit Card. After seeing that they are not offering zenith , i left the process in middle by closing the browser.
Wondering whether someone from AU bank will call me ? So this enquiry already a hit in cibil score ?
What was ur credit limit