• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Same for me. Got LTF after CC Agent confirmed.
Got the card delivered today.
In the letter it is mentioned as 0 for joining / annual fee.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I've been using LTF Zenith for over a year now and pretty happy with the card. Though, not a great card for Reward points but that's my go to card for usually all my grocery shopping and at times restuarant bills due to 2X/4X reward points. Firstly the presentation 🎁of the card made me happy. Came in nice box with a faux card holder. AU also keeps giving monthly spend targets for enhanced reward points. Infact I started my AU Royale journey a month after I got my Zenith.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a Vetta LTF, as my employer is in that list.
Is there an eligibility criteria for Zenith?
To approve Zenith they need to approve your Credit Limit > of 5/6 Lakhs basis your salary slip and existing Credit Limit on a card. I got Zenith and a friend of mine with same salary but with more deductions from the salary account got Vetta.

nirmalya

TF Select
I also had a pretty decent experience with AU Zenith LTF. I actually found an agent near my office. He processed my application based on my CIBIL score in a paperless way through his tab. I had ICICI Coral LTF with a 5 lakh limit, he mentioned I was eligible for AU Zenith LTF. I was very excited to hear this. After that within 3-4 days, I received the card. Since then I have been using it mostly for dining, movie tickets, and occasionally for groceries. I also got accelerated 4K rewards for NPS transactions. Their reward portal is very transparent, you can check how many reward points you are getting on each transaction. This is something most of the banks do not offer. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this card and would suggest anyone to go for this card if you are getting this as an LTF.

I also had a pretty decent experience with AU Zenith LTF. I actually found an agent near my office. He processed my application based on my CIBIL score in a paperless way through his tab. I had ICICI Coral LTF with a 5 lakh limit, he mentioned I was eligible for AU Zenith LTF. I was very excited to hear this. After that within 3-4 days, I received the card. Since then I have been using it mostly for dining, movie tickets, and occasionally for groceries. I also got accelerated 4K rewards for NPS transactions. Their reward portal is very transparent, you can check how many reward points you are getting on each transaction. This is something most of the banks do not offer. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this card and would suggest anyone to go for this card if you are getting this as an LTF.
Did you applied as Salaried or Self Employed?
Did they do any verification like office or home?
Did they ask for salary slip?

Your answers would be of great help!

nirmalya

TF Select

Did you apply as Salaried or Self Employed?
Salaried
He was near my office and took a photo of my I-card. This was required for LTF as per the corporate LTF offer. The list of companies was shared in the Technofino community.
Did they ask for a salary slip?
No salary slip, although you can increase your salary and provide it in your application since it will not be verified.

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Hi All,

Please tell which pincode you used for au in Chennai

If you are salaried and your employer is in their list, much easy process, only Vkyc needed.
For me, my employer was in their list - I was just asked for Vkyc - no verification done and also no salary slips were asked.

Did you apply as Salaried or Self Employed?
Salaried
He was near my office and took a photo of my I-card. This was required for LTF as per the corporate LTF offer. The list of companies was shared in the Technofino community.
Did they ask for a salary slip?
No salary slip, although you can increase your salary and provide it in your application since it will not be verified.
Thanks for your quick response

I already have Zenith card. But was thinking to apply for some other person.

Waiting to receive a review of Self Employed application process.