• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith LTF: My experience applying via Swipe Up Program

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A week back, I applied for AU Bank Credit Card. Last time, when i applied via AU SwipeUp Platform, they offered me Xcite Ultra which I didn't want to take due to poor reward rate. So, after 45 days, I mailed them to remove the lead ID which they did.

I read on this forum that any card with limit of 5L or more should be sufficient to get Zenith LTF using Swipe Up. This time I used my 8 month old Amex Platinum Travel. Fortunately, it worked. Though, they still gave me limit less than the card I used for C2C. 😂

Completed my application and did my VKYC next day. Received repeated calls for the next 2 days stating that you will receive the card within 3-4 days. The next day, I got a call from someone who confirmed my office address. I am not sure he would have made the visit anyway considering the heavy rains unless he used a boat to reach the office as almost everyone from my office was working from home that day. The same night, I received the approval message that your card application is approved. 🙂

After 2 days, I received a message that the card will be delivered today.

Unboxing Time:

IMG_20230717_221157.jpg
Lol, everyone at my home were surprised when they received this large parcel from Bluedart which seemed to be a large box of chocolates. 🤣

IMG_20230717_221208.jpg
IMG_20230717_221257.jpg
The colour of the card was a pleasant surprise. There are very few cards in the market, which come in shades of green. So, it was a change from the usual colours.
IMG_20230717_221306.jpg
Also, they gave a card holder and another envelope which had the papers, brochure and the priority pass.
IMG_20230717_221408.jpg
Atleast, they clearly mentioned LTF pricing so saved me from writing a mail.

IMG_20230717_221703.jpg
Looks like AU spent a bit too much on the packaging. The packaging is even more superior than SBI Vistara Prime, which was a clear favourite of mine before this.
IMG_20230717_224429.jpg

Conclusion:

There is no such thing as too many credit cards and no harm in getting one of it is LTF. AU has left no stone unturned when it came to presentation.

Also, received a call from Greta Thunberg who was pissed off after seeing all the packaging, most of which is likely to go in the bin. 🙄

Екоактивістка_Грета_Тунберг.jpg

Last edited:

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, I have applied for Au cc via swipe up and filledin details before vkyc. I had lit/vetta/zenith come in the list where lit was Ltf and rest showed chargeable which was bcoz of my employer not in Ltf list.

application got closed when I got a spam call :( and cibil hit appeared and I got email as well.

should I try the process again (afraid it may trigger another hard pull) it's been a week i havent got any callback from customer care.

do share your advice

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Guys, I have applied for Au cc via swipe up and filledin details before vkyc. I had lit/vetta/zenith come in the list where lit was Ltf and rest showed chargeable which was bcoz of my employer not in Ltf list.

application got closed when I got a spam call :( and cibil hit appeared and I got email as well.

should I try the process again (afraid it may trigger another hard pull) it's been a week i havent got any callback from customer care.

do share your advice
Please contact @deep@vie , he will guide you.

deep@vie

TF Legend

do share your advice
Please check DM

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

do share your advice
i applied on 4th august 2023 and i used infinia so at first it was just LTF then price of 8k + GST so does it say LTF or not for you. in the sc IMG_5127.png