• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

mjr

TF Buzz
Any criteria for LTF via swipe up program?
Does this process ask for income documents as well?
Through swipe up program it will ask for your existing card. So give a card with maximum limit and based on that it will show your either Zenith/Xcite/Xcite Ultra and they will be LTF. I gave my Infinia details and it showed Zenith. My friend has Regalia and it showed Xcite Ultra for him. No need of any proofs. Just fill your details and do VKYC. It will be approved.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks.
Also did they asked for the limit of entered card?
I should enter higher limit card or a better super premium card?
I don't remember entering the limit... yes...enter the details of best card you have...
I got limit of 8 lacs...which is floor limit of infinia...so may be limit is based on the card.

suhailmz

TF Premier
I am using VETTA LTF, got it 5 months ago basis my employer in the list. I’m thinking of upgrading to Zenith LTF but the limit on current card is 4,90,000. How do I upgrade? Any suggestions?

Satish

TF Premier
I am using VETTA LTF, got it 5 months ago basis my employer in the list. I’m thinking of upgrading to Zenith LTF but the limit on current card is 4,90,000. How do I upgrade? Any suggestions?
You've sufficient limit to upgrade to Zenith. Just drop an email to CC. They'll upgrade your card.

suhailmz

TF Premier
Upon contacting the customer care, they confirmed the required limit for upgrade to Zenith as 5 lakh. Since my card is 5 months old, they told me to wait for another month & then place a request for limit enhancement. If approved, I can place the request for upgrade. Makes senses to me; but this would mean 2 CIBIL checks back to back :/

mjr

TF Buzz
Upon contacting the customer care, they confirmed the required limit for upgrade to Zenith as 5 lakh. Since my card is 5 months old, they told me to wait for another month & then place a request for limit enhancement. If approved, I can place the request for upgrade. Makes senses to me; but this would mean 2 CIBIL checks back to back :/
I don't think there will be a CIBIL check if they are upgrading your existing card to higher varient.

srikant

TF Premier
Does the AU Zenith card have a minimum limit? I know it's an indicative number and the bank can basically do whatever it wants, but for example my Alum programme Sapphiro came with INR 3L limit...

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does the AU Zenith card have a minimum limit? I know it's an indicative number and the bank can basically do whatever it wants, but for example my Alum programme Sapphiro came with INR 3L limit...
if you have account relationship On branch recommendation they can upgrade less than 500k , one of youtube channel zenith unboxing, he confirmed limit is 440k for zenith.