• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.

abhishek751

TF Premier
I
Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.
Is there any minimum limit requirement for existing card ?

Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.
Solution to overcome the glitch was given n I have successfully completed the process of Swipe Up. Out of the 3 cards offered to me, I selected ZENITH card with 7L limit (same as that of my ICICI-AMAZON Card). VKYC is now due. As I am traveling now, I will do it tomorrow forenoon. Will let you know after my VKYC tomorrow.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Solution to overcome the glitch was given n I have successfully completed the process of Swipe Up. Out of the 3 cards offered to me, I selected ZENITH card with 7L limit (same as that of my ICICI-AMAZON Card). VKYC is now due. As I am traveling now, I will do it tomorrow forenoon. Will let you know after my VKYC tomorrow.
Did you get AU Zenith in Swipe UP? and did you use Amazon Pay ICICI card for this?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
My company is in Category B. I have IDFC wealth CC with 11 L limit and hdfc money back and tata new infinity with 10.5L limit. Also have icici amazon pay with 5L limit. Can I get Zenith LTF?

My company is in Category B. I have IDFC wealth CC with 11 L limit and hdfc money back and tata new infinity with 10.5L limit. Also have icici amazon pay with 5L limit. Can I get Zenith LTF?
Try on their SwipeUp site to know what cards are being offered to you - after you fill up all your details. Out of those offered to you, you may choose one card or the other. All the best.

saucy

TF Ace
Does it only need to be 5L+ on the AU card that you hold? Or will it work even with 5L+ limit on other bank's credit card for Zenith upgrade?
I used a 5L+ card to get zenith right off.
I've read here in the forum itself that.min.5L limit is needed to be eligible for zenith

I also read that you'd have to request directly the credit cards team to get upgrade(once you've got 5L+ on au cc), they may not be willing to upgrade you directly (I think it was "XCite to zenith journey" named thread)

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
I tried applying through the Swipeup programme and was offered AU Xcite Ultra. Didn't take it and tried applying for Zenith directly from the AU Site. But was again offered Xcite Ultra only. Didn't finish the application, also because they were asking for address proof other than Aadhar. My official documents have my permanent address different to the current residential address. Wasn't a problem with Amex or IDFC. They were fine with the permanent address for KYC.
What can I do for the address proof?
Also, is it that unlike Zenith, the Xcite cards do not offer reward points for rent pay transactions?

Sathishmani

TF Premier
I tried applying through the Swipeup programme and was offered AU Xcite Ultra. Didn't take it and tried applying for Zenith directly from the AU Site. But was again offered Xcite Ultra only. Didn't finish the application, also because they were asking for address proof other than Aadhar. My official documents have my permanent address different to the current residential address. Wasn't a problem with Amex or IDFC. They were fine with the permanent address for KYC.
What can I do for the address proof?
Also, is it that unlike Zenith, the Xcite cards do not offer reward points for rent pay transactions?
For address proof reason only, they have reject my application. My area pincode is not serviceable. But I have AU saving account. Pathetic service.

r1sha6h

TF Buzz
Does the AU Zenith card have a minimum limit? I know it's an indicative number and the bank can basically do whatever it wants, but for example my Alum programme Sapphiro came with INR 3L limit...
Have you applied ? In the same boat as you have Sapphiro with 3.9L limit. Wanna know if I should go forward or not.