• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got my LTF Zenith delivered today.
Greta Thunberg will be pissed off though after seeing the packaging that will go to waste. 😛

IMG_20230714_103443.jpg
I emailed to customer care to get confirmation of LTF offer before applying.. but no response from them.. my company is the list shared by technofino.. any way to get the confirmation before applying ? Also how did you apply.. swipe up or agent ?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
In your application last page did it mention as chargeable or showed as LTF?
Also is there a separate link for swipe up? For me swipe up and regular application lands in the same webpage.
I took a SS of where it was showing LTF while applying. At the end, it showed fees of 7999. But, on the letter received it shows as LTF so it works.

Yes, there is a separate link for Swipe Up

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I took a SS of where it was showing LTF while applying. At the end, it showed fees of 7999. But, on the letter received it shows as LTF so it works.

Yes, there is a separate link for Swipe Up
If I use the page - https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards/swipe-up-credit-card-upgrade-platform and click on apply now it lands to the same page ie https://cconboarding.aubank.in/auccself/#/landing which is also for the normal application.
I had earlier applied thru normal application without swipe up. Is it causing the issue or I am missing something?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

senasenthil

TF Premier
I emailed to customer care to get confirmation of LTF offer before applying.. but no response from them.. my company is the list shared by technofino.. any way to get the confirmation before applying ? Also how did you apply.. swipe up or agent ?
If your company is in the list for LTF, while applying choose the correct option from the dropdown menu. Initially, the fee would be shown but the letter along with the card will indicate LTF status.

az900

TF Buzz
I have been issued AU LIT card as my employer was not in the LTF list for Zenith. I have been provided 8.5L credit limit for LIT.

Do i need to wait before contacting AU for variant change to Zenith?

I could not use SwipeUp to get my card. LIT was the only card available as LTF for me at the time of applying. Since cibil enquiry had already happened, thought to anyways take the card than let cibil hit go waste.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have been issued AU LIT card as my employer was not in the LTF list for Zenith. I have been provided 8.5L credit limit for LIT.

Do i need to wait before contacting AU for variant change to Zenith?

I could not use SwipeUp to get my card. LIT was the only card available as LTF for me at the time of applying. Since cibil enquiry had already happened, thought to anyways take the card than let cibil hit go waste.
After 6 months you can email them for upgrade.

senasenthil

TF Premier
I have applied today. I got 6L Limit for both Vetta and Zenith and showing fees. But my company is listed in the pdf. What should I do now and how to proceed for getting LTF card ?
If you have selected the company name from the drop down list in the application, it will be issued as LTF. You may drop a mail asking for the fee status quoting your application reference.